Chapter Thirty-Four: Delirious

I woke up on Jack's chest he had one arm wrapped around me while the other arm was behind his head. We still had our legs entangled and a sheet draped over him while my comforter was wrapped around me. I shifted my body so I was no longer resting my head on Jack's body but so I was leaning over him staring at him. He jumped a little before rubbing his eyes like a child.

"Not creepy being woke up to be stared at," Jack said a little groggily as he shoved me onto my back.

Jack climbed on top of me and began tickling me. I tried to squirm away before hitting the floor with a thump. I looked at Jack who looked at me scared as we both rushed to grab our clothes and put them on. Jack took my pillows off my bed and threw them on the floor taking the sheet while I climbed under the comforter and pretended to sleep again. I heard the familiar footsteps running up the steps to check on me or well us. I closed my eyes as Jack laid on the floor looking at his phone.

"What was that? Why are you in here?" I heard dad say and it took ever part of me to not laugh.

"She had a nightmare last night. I was a gentleman and slept on the floor. She didn't want to bug any of you guys plus I am pretty sure we both heard Alex and Lisa having sex so she came to me." Jack said and looked at my day from his spot on the floor.

"Okay well let's just leave her to sleep now she is fine," dad said before I heard Jack groan about getting up.

I heard my door shut as Jack nudged my body. I looked at him as he eyed me. I smiled and bite my lip as he leaned down and kissed me on the lips then the forehead.

"I have morning breath that is gross," I scrunched my nose up as Jack kissed me again.

"I don't care," Jack said and then winked at me walking into my bathroom.

I followed him as he grabbed my toothbrush and began brushing his teeth. I grabbed another toothbrush from the cabinet and began brushing my own teeth. I spit into the sink before Jack did as he stood there with a mouth full of toothpaste. Jack moved me out of his way as I stood over the sink so he could spit into the sink before be began attacking me with kisses again. I giggled and pushed him away as he wrapped his long arms around me.

"Nope princess is going to eat breakfast where I force it into her mouth or not," Jack said and picked me up as I began to protest.

"No jack! No, I will not suck-" I tried to shout but got cut off by Rian walking behind us.

"Logan you need breakfast," Rian said like a parent and walked down the stairs with us.

"I swear to god Barakat, drop her and you're dead," Ryleigh pointed at him as I nodded my head.

Only 3 short minutes later Jack did drop me. I looked at him and began to fake cry or at least make the sounds like I was going to cry and flinched away from his as touch. I saw Jack's face falter between guilt and panic. Ryleigh rushed over to me to examine my head as I cracked it on the cabinet. I felt the warm feeling of blood trickle down my forehead.

"Logan you are,"

"Yeah I know Ryleigh I'm bleeding," I said and put my hand to my forehead.

Zack Hall got on the floor beside me examining my head. I really did flinch away from him it wasn't an act like with Jack. I managed to back my way into the back of Lisa's legs taking her down and falling on me.

"Shit," Alex grabbed his wife's arm trying to prevent the full collapse of Lisa's body on top of mine.

"Thanks, babe," Lisa said then looked at me.

"Logan do you know-" I cut her off.

"Well aware. Ryleigh is killing your guitarist Alex," I shrugged as he ran into the living room and brought a very red-faced Ryleigh into the room.