donghyuck ; imagine

requested by vettyhyo
^shes literally one of the cutest and sweetest people every

1,153 words
excuse any mistakes!
—————————————————————

"hyuck, here" you hand him an christmas ornament.

"why aren't you helping me? this isn't just my christmas tree" Donghyuck whined, you playfully rolled your eyes.

"I put the stockings up and got out the ornaments" you say as you hand him another ornament.

"I put up the tree!" Donghyuck says while you laugh.

"okay, okay i'll help you put them up" you got off the couch and placed the ornaments on the tree. after placing most of the ornaments that covered the tree, the only thing left was the star.

"you wanna put it on?" Donghyuck asked while he waved the star in the air.

"of course, is that even a question?" you took the star from him. Donghyuck pulled up a chair for you. you got up and placed the star on top of the tree. Donghyuck shakes the chair so you could fall.

"hyuck!" you shout as you hit his chest while he held you.

"what?" Donghyuck laughed as he put you down.

"why'd you shake the chair for?" you asked while he continued to laugh.

"so you could fall into my arms" Donghyuck giggled as he placed a kiss onto your forehead.

"come on, let's plug in the tree" Donghyuck chuckled while you find the cord to plug in the tree.

"ready? one, two, three!" Donghyuck shouted and you plugged it in. you went to go stand by your boyfriend, he wrapped an arm around your waist. both of you stared at the pretty lit up tree.

"can you believe it? this is our first christmas together" Donghyuck turned to face you.

"what are you talking about? we've done christmas together with the rest of nct" you say, Donghyuck shook his head.

"im talking about that this is our first christmas together as a couple" he smiled cheekily, you giggled.

------------------------------------------------

"hurry let's make cookies!" your boyfriend excitedly shouts as he enters the house.

"you have to help me with the groceries first" you laughed. Donghyuck groans and quickly takes the bags out of your hands and puts them on the table.

"I'll take out the cookie dough" Donghyuck searches the bags to find the item he wants.

"we have to put the other groceries away first hyuck" you tossed your coat onto the couch and made your way next to a slouching Donghyuck.

"can't we do that later?" Donghyuck whined, you shook your head.

"hyuck we have to—"

"do we really have too?" Donghyuck gave you puppy eyes.

"fine, you can start while I put the groceries away" you chuckled as he squeals and searches through the bag. after putting the groceries away, you head over to your boyfriend who was currently rolling cookie dough into little balls.

"did you spray the pan?" you asked him, he gave you a confused look.

"I was suppose to spray the pan?" Donghyuck questioned, you nodded your head.