𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱- 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱

𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝

"You have to talk about it." Maya told her best friend as her and Isabella were in Riley's room.

"Now Maya's right you gotta talk about what happened." Isabella told Riley.

Just then Cory and Topanga walked into the room.

"Yay! Did I do something? Am I grounded? Do they have to leave?" Riley quickly asked her parents before turning to Maya and Isabella. "You two have to leave."

"No." Cory shook his head. "We're glad you three are here. We need you to babysit, Auggie."

Riley gasped exclaiming, "Babysit, Auggie! Guys we could be here all day with no time to talk-"

"Been there, done that." Maya shrugged at her best friend.

"Things could happen twice!" Riley exclaimed to us.

"Eh." Isabella shrugged.

"Unless it's an emergency we don't want to hear from you." Cory told his daughter.

"What could possibly happen?" Riley asked.

"It's babysitting." Riley shrugged. "We're old enough for things not to go wrong, especially with Izzy here, like putting too much soap in the washing machine and finding a puppy and begging 'Can we keep him, can we, can we please?' And then his owner shows up and it's this hot guy that Maya will totally like-"

"Yay!" Maya smiled.

"But he will move away because Maya can never be happy." Riley said.

"Boo!" Maya frowned as her sister chuckled.

"You see, we've got a lot going on today." Riley smiled.

"Tomorrow." Cory corrected.

"What?" Riley asked upset.

"Yeah, we need you to babysit tomorrow." Topanga nodded.

"Today we got nothing." Cory shrugged.

The two walked out of the room closing the door behind them.

The sisters dragged Riley to the bay window sitting on either side of her so she couldn't escape.

"Now that we got someone else to sort out or priorities for us." Riley smiled."We can move on to something that's actually worth talking about!"

"Something we'll enjoy talking about!" Maya said.

"Something you two will enjoy not what I'll enjoy." Riley scoffed.