drugin' | forty four.

November 25, 2019

               "I really don't want to eat here

               "I really don't want to eat here.." SHANTEY VOICED, NIBBLING ON HER BOTTOM LIP. Her vocalizing bounced off her iPhone speaker as she watched her live performance she done with Vevo. At the moment, she stood near the table with Sino, who chewed on a pastry in the coffee shop. Smell of the coffee is kind of making her nauseous and didn't want to stand any longer.

"This our fourth place Ledé," Sino says swallowing his food. "You need to figure out whatchu want to eat. We still gotta get to Tae event."

Shantey sighed and locked her phone. "Let's eat barbecue. I really want that."

Sino nodded his head towards the door and they left the coffee shop. Hector, her driver, was already in the front seat of the blacked out Suburban. Sino opened the door for Shantey and she climbed in, moving to the seat behind Hector and Sino got in beside her. Once the door's shut, Hector pulled off.

"We going to Uncle Earl barbecue in Long Beach." Sino enlightened Hector, so he could know where to go.

Shantey phone start ringing and she answered with no hesitation. "Mami where you at? I miss you!"

"I miss you, too," the Barbadian accent seeped from the phone.

"Where are you? Studio?" Shantey asked, looking at her background.

"Yeah, working on sumthin. Where you going? Who you with?"

"Sino. And to Long Beach for barbecue then to Tavon's event."

"I'll see you there. I'm tryna eat on some free food."

Shantey laughed, "you always hungry. You pregnant miss thang?"

"Bullshit. Ain't no baby coming out this pussy, honey. You having the babies for me. I need a girl, so keep that in mind." Amanda clicked her tongue, pointing at her through the phone.

"No more babies coming outta me," she shook her head. "Tubes getting tied."

"Fuck out of here!" Her best friend laughed, "You ain't getting no tubes tied. You don't even believe that yourself. You're one fertile woman. Embrace it and have another baby after this baby."