16: Two times is enough

I pulled up in front of her house. I got out of the car and got my phone out of my pocket and dialed her number.

It rang a couple of times before I heard her hoarse sleeping voice.

"Lisa?..... What's wrong?" I couldn't help but smile. I was so in love with her.

"Hey baby, I'm sorry for waking you up but I'm outside. Will you let me in? My hands are full" I said almost begging for her to let us stay. She answered with a yes before hanging up.

I put my phone back in my back pocket and got our bags out of the front seat before getting Bambam. I carried him up to her porch and the door opened revealing a sleepy kitten. Jennie moved aside to let me in.

It didn't even seem to phase her that I had my brother with me.

I walked in and she closed the door before guiding me upstairs.

I followed her to her guest room. I put Bam in the bed and tucked him in. I then put his bag on the dresser before following my girlfriend back out of the room.

We walked to her bedroom and I saw Daehan in her bed. She gently picked him up and took him to his room.

I was grateful she wasn't angry I came to her house in the middle of the night without any warning. I kicked my shoes off and threw my bag in the corner. I got in her bed and just stared at the wall.

She came back into the room and closed the door.

"I'm so over them fucking arguing every night " I ranted and laid down and stared at the wide ceiling.

I felt the bed dip and I turned to the side and faced Jennie.

"Marriage is a hard thing baby. They'll fix it soon enough" she comforted me and ran her hand through the lock of my hair. I sighed.

"I'm sorry for barging in unscheduled. I had to take him somewhere so he can get some rest" Jennie shook her head and pecked my lips.

"I don't mind Lili. I understand" she said and kiss my lips again before laying on my (flat....ahem) chest

I kissed her forehead and gave off a low thank you.

She snuggled in my hold and closed her eyes. 

Finally, peace and quiet.

I closed my eyes and let my sleep take over me.

-----------------------------------

3rd Pov

Lisa groaned and whined hearing the loud alarm. She unwillingly sat up and turned it off. She looked around and saw that her lover was not on the bed sleeping beside her but she smelt something.

It was her favorite Breakfast. 

Pancakes.

Lisa could even eat them burnt or not. 

She got up and went downstairs and smiled seeing the son of her girlfriend eating a cut-up version of Mickey Mouse pancake, he must love monkeys and mouse huh. 

Lisa looked around and saw Jennie was at the stove flipping more pancakes in the air. 

"Well good morning beautiful," she greeted and walked over to her and kissed her dumpling cheeks. The latter smiled and said her greetings too. 

"Good morning love" she replied and gave her a peck on the lips. 

"Something smells delicious," Lisa said while rubbing Jennie's side and looking down her shoulders to see her cooking skills.