The sickly civillian, Yagi Toshinori

It wasn't everyday Aizawa sees a sick old man get ganged up on by some measly criminals. Not everyday, uncommon but definitely happens, after trying up the thugs, Aizawa focused more on the man- that was vomiting blood right now-

"Ah it's fine, don't worry! It's normal for me." He said with a smile, Aizawa would just like to say that the amount of blood he expelled probably accounted for half his body weight. What the fuck. Aizawa just assumed that it's just old man ramblings and forced the guy into a hospital and left him in the ER before leaving.

It wasn't long when Aizawa sees him again. This time in a middle of a villain attack that All Might just finished up, he seemed to be trapped on some blocked out alleyway where no one could've seen him- so Aizawa immediately drops by.

"Need some help?" He asked, the blond looked startled and terrified, well he does look old and sickly, normal response.

"A-Ah-! D-Don't worry about me! I'm fine!" He smiled cheerily.

"Next time, say that when your clothes don't look like rags with blood splattered on them, let's get you to the med team." Aizawa said, Toshinori struggled to get out of his hold but Aizawa held unto him tight as he scaled the building up since there was no way to exit the blocked off alleyway. Aizawa drops him off to the med team like he said and moves on with his day.

Aizawa sees him grocery shopping the next day.

"Don't you have someone taking care of you?" Aizawa asks, "like- grandchildren or something?"

"Ah- I cant say I've been lucky with that!" He laughed, "I'm too young to have grandchildren too anyways."

Aizawa stares at him blankly.

"I'll help you out, what else do you need?" Aizawa asks.

"No it's alright!" The man smiles, "I'm fine on my own, believe me!"

Aizawa doesn't believe him.

Instead, he ends up escorting the man until he reaches his home because he's old and an easy target, also Aizawa's still worried that twice he coughed up enough blood to cover wads of the tissue he just bought. Poor guy, and with no grand children to take care of him...? Oh well, atleast his pension seems to be good since he lives in a pretty good apartment. Like the 5 star fancy kind of stuff, he offered some tea to Aizawa but he didn't want to impose and he's worried he'll end up worrying more about the man as he brewed tea.

"Woah- Shouta! You've been busy lately!" Mic said, he was treating him out to sushi, Aizawa was bribed with free food. Who wouldn't refuse free sushi?

"I guess I am."

"You got a girl?"

"Three new headaches."

"You have children?!"

"No." Aizawa sighed, Hizashi laughed cheerily at Aizawa's tired sigh.

"Come on, what is it then?"

"...Been checking up on the vigilante, Deku." He said, technically not lying, "trying to find a reason to capture him but, honestly. None of his crimes are technically breaking any laws." Since most laws right now are revolves around quirk usage, "hasn't slipped up once, he knows his stuff good."

"What about the other two?" Hizashi asked.

"A kid took interest in me because I look like a hobo but I kept buying coffee at high end cafes." He said, "and there's this sick old guy that has no grandchildren to take care of him and is a pretty easy target so I try to keep track of him but- somehow he always disappears before a villain attack and I find him, always in the darkest corners of the alleyways. Looking injured and half dead every time." Aizawa sighed.