28|Hell

edited

• • •

Ameena felt something cold running down her bare inner thighs, going straight down to her knee before sliding back upwards on its previous trail.

Still half awake she jerked her leg, her brows pulling together in irritation although her eyes, who's lids felt as heavy as industrial steel, still remained closed.

The feeling continued, this time she felt the tickling sensation up her thigh, and over her hip to her abdomen, traveling with a purpose to her navel. Ameena went to slap it away, yet couldn't, her hands felt as if they were glued down at the wrists.

Was Alex really playing with her so early? She wondered briefly, frowning, her body subconsciously moving away from the object with the unpleasant coolness.

"I should stab you right now..." a voice whispered.

Ameena's eyes snapped open with quickness. 'Definitely not Alex!' she internally screamed as her wide eyes connected with the eyes that felt all too familiar.

Her body jerked as she tried to move but to no avail, the iron outer frame of the clinical-like bed she was practically taped down to only shook noisily under the dim lights of the room.

Her eyes shot around, taking a once over of where she was. Other than the bed she was currently strapped down onto, an a waste bin in the corner, nothing else was in the monotonous grey room on the cracking grew dirty tiles.

And on her, that was a different matter entirely. The woman who's eyes looked as close to a demon was practically straddling her legs, grinning like the Cheshire cat as she held the tip of a wickedly sharp knife down on Ameena's stomach.

Even through the many bandages wrapped around her hands, neck and a portion of her face under her mouth and over her nose, Ameena knew....

She was in deep fucking shit. 

Bianca's dark bruised eyes was glaring down at her with enough ire to incinerate her on the spot, if humans had that sort of power she'd probably be dust already.

Bianca trailed the knife around her navel, clicking her tongue thoughtfully, "I could stab you right now," she pressed the knife down for emphasis, allowing a beaded drop of blood to slip through the tiny laceration, it took great effort for Ameena to held the sounds of discomfort back.

"After all," Bianca sighed woefully, "Alonzo did say I could play with you for a little bit...just enough until....therefore, I really could stab you, Ameena."

Ameena bit down on her tongue to stop the taunt from leaving her lips. This was definitely not the time to jeer at Bianca's blackened and bruised face.

"But a won't," Bianca smiled as if she was doing such a great favor to the earth, she removed the knife, allowing Ameena to exhale the gasp she had held in, then she slid up, until their faces were only a little ways far apart.

"You're too special," she pouted, "You have stolen my Alexander. My Alex, he would look so cute when he slept in my bed after we'd fuck for the whole night, yet, somehow, you niggers, always hopping along and flaunting your whorish selves...how could anyone actually be attracted to that," she mimicked vomiting.