A/N

So hey.

It's been a long while.

Have to admit I sorta lost interest with both Harry Potter and this story. Also had a lot of school to deal with.
(Thankfully some friends who are HP fans rekindled my adoration of HP)

Honestly I don't really know how to continue this story.

I used to go with the flow and write whatever I thought of, but I have a feeling that sort of writing won't last long.

And I NEVER proof read my chapters so everything seems a bit cringey and childish now.

I'll reread my entire weird story and try to patch some plot holes. It might take some time though, sorry. Not as long as the time period between this note and the last, of course.

I'll try my best to fix up a new chapter and I'll see if you guys like it! Hopefully my writing style hasn't changed THAT much.  

I do have school and exams and all that rubbish, so please forgive me for the inconvenience I cause. I will try out a new timetable.

I'm also working on a whole other project with my sister, and it's now published! It's called #Psycho, and it's on this account! Please support! (Mature content warning)

It's not even remotely related to HP though. We based it on Percy Jackson characters, but changed all the names and appearances. It actually has nothing to do with PJO.

But back to this story. Again, I promise I'll try my best to update, and provide you with more chapters.

(Also I'm gonna go back and space out paragraphs so everyone can have a better time)

Thank you for reading so far!

-Author