Chapter 7: Hangin At the Barn

Your POV

I woke up Garnet still asleep. I moved out of the bed slowly and silently since I don't want her to be disturbed from her sleep. As I were putting your clothes back on, I remembered that I amgoing to the barn. Because Peridot said that she needed me for something. I was snapped back to reality when you felt arms wrap around me. It was Garnet's. I felt her breasts touching my back.)

Garnet: You should get going. Peridot's getting impatient.

Y/N: Lemme guess, future vision again?

Garnet: (*chuckles*) You know me so well. (*kisses you on the lips*) Now get going. You don't want her to be mad.

Y/N: Alright, see you later Garnet. Take care.

( You walked out of Garnet's room and then proceeded directly to the warp pad. Thinking what crazy, stupid, and exciting things you 3 will do. You activated the warp pad and then you let the cyan colored beam of light stream take you to the destination you wanted......the barn. You started walking downhill and reached the barn. You see Peridot and Lapis at the truck watching Camp Pining Hearts as always. Then Peridot took notice of my prescence.)

Peridot: HEY PAINITE!!! SHOULD WE START ALREADY?

Y/N: Why you askin me? You're the one who called me here.

Peridot: (*laughs hysterically*) Alright, come up here.

( I did what she said and went inside the barn. I saw the ladder leading up to the second floor and climed it. I took notice of a giant hole they made in the front. It's where Peridot and Lapis are.
I sat beside Lapis and noticed her blushing and payed no mind to it.)

Y/N: Ok. So Peridot, mind filling me up with why I'm here?

Peridot: Isn't obvious? I called you here for an experiment.

Y/N: Ok, so what's the test subject?

Peridot: You are.

Y/N: WHAT??!!

( Peridot took out a knife with a dark look in her eyes. This actually scared you and hid behind Lapis. Then Peridot broke out a maniac laugh which scared you even more.)

Peridot: You actually (*wheeze*) thought I was gonna experiment on you? Hahahahahaha.

Y/N: Peridot, you scared me to my shattering. God why did you do that?

Peridot: Well.....I only wanted to scare you...then had the idea of testing your fight or flight response. And you responded to flight.

Y/N: You know I can't choose fight when I'm against you.

Peridot: Why's that?

( I stood up and walked over to Peridot.)

Y/N: (*pats her head*) Cause I just can't hit a cute gem like you.

Peridot: (*blushes deeply*) You really think I'm cute?

Y/N: Well yeah.

Lapis: Peri, I thought you don't like being called cute?

Peridot: Well I wanted to change a bit of my ways since me being called cute is kind of growing on me.

Lapis: Suuurrre.....

Y/N: Ok what's the main reason why you called me here in the first place.

Peridot: Well...Steven wanted me to hang out with you since we barley get to know each other. Besides, I want to teach you how to make meepmorps.

Y/N: Weep morphs?

Lapis: Meep morps. It's just what we call art.

Y/N: Oohhh...ok. I do like the topic art.