Chapter 8: Barn "Mate" Pt. 1 (Lemon)

WARNING!!! YOU ARE ABOUT TO READ A MATURE CONTENT!!! IF YOU ARE NOT 18+, THEN FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SKIP THIS CHAPTER!!!

Peridot's POV

I looked back at the couch and saw Painite setting up a matress
I still can't beleive that he's such a nice gem even what happened to him in homeworld. I respected him for that. I couldn't help but think about his fit body. It fits his fighting style and personality. Then I noticed that I felt something dripping betwenn my thighs. Then I saw that my entrance was dripping, it reach down to my limb enhancers. It felt wierd but......good at the same time? I couldn't stop thinking about Painite and then my entrance felt even wierder...but I couldn't resist the temptation no longer. I slowly pulled down my pants and rubbed my entrance. I looked back to see Painite peacefully sleeping. He looks so cute even asleep. I felt even hotter and I kept saying his name. I imagined that he would kiss me all night cuddle with me. I imagined that he would have sex with me. Then I started rubbing faster then proceeded to insert my limb enhancer's fingers. I moaned loudly and about to reach my climax. I called out his name which made me feel hotter.

Peridot: A-aahh, P-painite!!! Fuck me!!! Aaaaahh!!!

( I came at the moment I said his name. I then noticed that I ejaculated in front of the T.V. Then I looked back and saw that made me scared and suprised. It was Painite staring at me. Shocked at what I was doing. He then crossed his arms. I blushed really hard that I could feel myself blow up from embarassment.)

Y/N: Peridot?

Peridot: Y-yes? P-Painite?

Y/N: Were you masturbating?

Peridot: O-of course not. I was uuuuhhhh......merely pleasuring myself by rubbing m-my entrance.

Y/N: Which is masturbating.

Peridot: (*silence*) ⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄-⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄

Y/N: Tell me the truth Peridot. I'm not mad and I'm not going to tell anyone what you did.

( Painite sat beside me by the couch. With my pants still down. I kept blushing and he also blush knowing that he caught me playing with my entrance. There was an awkward silence for a moment. Then I sighed knowing the fact that he might've even known without catching me because I moan very loud.)

Your POV

I noticed that her pants were still down and I blushed and tried to look away.

Peridot: (*sigh*) I couldn't stop thinking about you.......Ever since I confessed that I like you, I have a feeling inside me that makes me feel wierd. But at the same time it makes me feel-

Y/N: Good?

Peridot: Yeah. I couldn't hold it anymore. So I decided to get it out of my senses. I kept thinking about lewd stuff about you. Like when you would cuddle with me all nigh. And even you having sex with me. It made the feeling wierder. I kept saying your name it me feel even hotter. So Painite, I have to ask you.

Y/N: W-what is it?

Peridot: C-can you p-please have s-s-sex with m-me?

( I sat there silently currently suprised. It's actually kind of bold of her to ask me to do it with her. Others just come to me straight forward but not her.)

Peridot: It's ok if you don't want to do it-

Y/N: No no no no, it just caught me by suprise. But are you sure you want to do this?

Peridot: I am certain.

Y/N: Ok then, here goes nothing.

Lemon starts here