「Chapter Fifteen」

Short chapter.

"Impossible!!!" The villain yelled, shaking in place. 'I can't believe she did that to my Nomu...'

He walked over to Y/n, slowly, as she lay on the ground. He picked her up by the neck, using his Quirk to make Y/n's skin on her neck start to peel off. She screamed out in pain and horror- suddenly making Katsuki erupt.

Before he could charge at the villain, All Might pulled him back.

"Young Bakugo! Do not be so reckless. Don't learn from Young L/n. I have a plan, but you must be ready!"

"BUT-!"

All Might charged at the villain, causing him to drop Y/n to the ground. All Might gently grabbed Y/n's shirt and yelled at Katsuki's name- throwing Y/n's limp body into his arms.

The rest, for Y/n anyway, was a complete blur. Next thing she knew, she was sitting in an office, quiet.

"Don't be afraid to talk."

Y/n covered her mouth with her fingers and crossed her legs as she propped her arm up on the armrest. She shrugged.

"I am here to help you figure out your Quirk. This should have been done a long time ago, Y/n." The Quirk Consultant, Dr. Rushiari got out the folder, "It says here you have one Quirk called Pheromone. Able to emit different smells that can impact a target if not multiple targets." He put down the sheet of paper to her view and folded his hand, "Nowhere does it say that you are able to somehow transform your entire body into a pheromone, making you practically invincible. The studies we conduct are on point, so tell me how you managed to slip this by the doctors at such a young age."

"I can't recall, it was almost ten years ago." Y/n squinted her eyes.

"You were also able to use almost all types and smells of Pheromones in one giant.. thing! Do you realize how incredible this power is?"

. . .

'Father I think I have found the new Experiment. She has an amazing Quirk, but I am unsure about her second Quirk. I know she has two, one of the new recruits said so! We will become unstoppable.'