14: Innocent

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

Taehyung was still on his bed. He didn't let his eyes close for a moment.. afraid of being beaten.. however, his heart was telling him that no one will beat him but still he was terrified of the bloodied scene before... those screams were echoing in his mind.

His body kept trembling with fear, suddenly he thought of his new phone and quickly picked it up to call his one and only worthy friend Jimin. After a bit of struggle to recall the contact number, he dialed the number he remembered so far... but to his dismay, the number was off. He dialed again and again but no response. With a heavy heart, he placed the phone on side of his pillow.. again burying his head in the pillow... quietly crying as he was choking on his sobs.

The whole night was like a nightmare for the lonely boy. He shut his eyes to try to fall asleep but in turn, that horrible scene came in front of his eyes, making him feel sick. He wanted to throw up... the uneasy feeling of throwing that bile in his stomach was rising, so he quickly removed the blankets and rushed to the bathroom.. throwing out all of his last meal.

After washing his face, he came back and sit down on the bed... covering his body in a blanket completely.

"He won't hurt you Taehyung. He is caring towards you and won't hurt you without any reason.. moreover, you are being a good boy, and he is fine with that." Taehyung was saying to himself to calm down his restless soul.

It was already 5 in the morning so Taehyung got up from bed. Quickly did his morning routine and grabbed his bag. He silently left the house quite early, oblivious to the fact that a certain raven-haired was watching his every movement.

Jungkook was watching him the whole night.. he even thought to talk with him and even came to his door but seeing him so much afraid, he left without saying anything to the blue-haired boy.

Taehyung was walking on the road with his hands in his jacket pockets, mind still roaming around many questions and their possible answers. As he was getting a little tired of walking so he thought to take a bus from the next bus stop. Ignoring the cold, he quietly sat down at the stop, looking at the almost dark road. It was winter so the sun wasn't up till 5:30, leaving the surroundings dark and silent.

The cool breeze of winter was caressing his cheeks a little harshly, making them red along with his pointed nose.

Soon the bus arrived and he settled on a seat. After 20 minutes, he was standing on his campus which was still almost empty, as it was too early.

Taking slow steps, he made his way to his department, finding a preferable location, he sat on a bench and grabbed his things out of his bag. To feel at ease and avoid the horrendous scenes from the last night, he started sketching the only person.. he wanted to sketch.

Soon after, the department became a little crowded as it was already 7:30.. He was shocked that he already spent a lot of time sketching and almost completed it within that span.

After that classes started and time passed.

During break time, he again tried Jimin's number but still got no answer.

Did he change his number? 

What if he doesn't want to talk with me?? 

No no.. he is Jimin, he promised me that he will never forget me. Then what's the reason.. why his number is off? Maybe he is busy with his job.

His thoughts were interrupted by a loud voice of a boy, calling his name from a distance.

He squinted his eyes to focus on the unknown boy. That boy was waving at him with so much enthusiasm that everyone laughed who witnessed that, including Taehyung. Once, the other was close enough to see his face, he come to know that it was Bogum.. smiling and waving.