Sang Yunxie 1.40

"...I'll get rid of her, just give me some time." Said the ML while stroking her head.

He wanted them to have a more intimate relationship. He wanted to build a home with her, but it seemed that she wasn't completely opening herself to him. So, he wanted to get rid of any obstacles that might make the process more difficult.

Sang Yunxie's brow furrowed. "You're getting rid of her?"

The ML thought that she didn't believe in his words and said, "I promise to you that I will."

Sang Yunxie wanted to hit that beautiful face of his to get his common sense back. However, she resisted the temptation and said, "you can't."

The ML got slightly annoyed with her and asked, "why can't I?" Don't you want to build a home with me? Why do you still want that woman in the picture?

Sang Yunxie honestly wanted to throw the FL down a cliff, but she still needed to make preparations.

The cousin is still in love with the FL if I destroy her now, I'm gonna make an enemy out him. Which, would be fine if he was a random side character that was interfering with my mission. However, I assume that part of my mission is to save him, so he doesn't end up dead.

"You can't get rid of her because she threw a teacup at me. You need an actual reason. I don't want rumors of you saying you bully the empress and had your judgment clouded."

The ML understood where she was coming from but he didn't think she understood where he was coming from.

"I'm not gonna get rid of her because she threw a teacup at you. I'm getting rid of her because I only want you. She is a liability to our future. Just because she's just collecting dust at the moment doesn't mean that she won't have the power to hurt our relationship."

"She can't hurt our relationship unless we let her, " Sang Yunxie tried to reason with him.

However, the ML got angry that she was defending that woman instead of him and said, "she's hurting us right now!"

Sang Yunxie just wanted a bit more time to do something about the cousin, so she was about to rebut his words. However, the ML interrupted her.

"That's enough! Zhen is feeling tired, he will return to his palace."

Excuse-moi, Sang Yunxie thought as she got up to follow him.

"This isn't your domain, nor am I one of your subjects. You can't walk away from me just because I disagree with you."

The ML stopped and said, "but it is and you are." Then walked away from her.

------------------------------------
That fucking dipshit! We fought three fucking days ago. Three! It takes Liam more time to come up with an idea during that period of time, but to him, that's the necessary amount of time needed to start fucking with my sanity.

I didn't even do anything, thought Liam not wanting to add oil to the fire. However, last time he interrupted one of her rants, he was the one she was cursing at. Well, not today! He was planning to stay out of it even if that meant getting a migraine from her voice.

Sang Yunxie continued to curse in her mind as she kept working on the preparations for the banquet.

Like that, an entire week passed. The ML kept waiting for her to come and apologize to him. While Sang Yunxie kept sketching the many different ways he could accidentally die and them proceeding to burn them.

During the entire week, they abstain from visiting the empress dowager as to not run into each other. Sang Yunxie used her maids to talk to her while the ML... just didn't.

It came to the point that the empress dowager summoned them both to her palace. Sang Yunxie, however, got "sick," before the meeting. Forcing the empress dowager to visit her in person. While the ML was startled at first, but then send a spy and realized that it was just one of her antics to avoid seeing him.

Making him even more angry with her.

Sang Yunxie finished the preparations for the banquet pretty quickly and started preparing to visit her mother since it was already time anyway.

The ML, of course, found out and, of course, got angrier forcing Liam to take action.

At this moment Sang Yunxie was getting ready to leave and was just getting dressed.

'...excuse me, host, if I may. I've been noticing that your beauty is increasing with each passing day. I just couldn't resist the temptation to point it out, ' said Liam testing the waters.

'Mmm, you don't say, ' said Sang Yunxie opening her arms so that Xin You could have better access.

'It's true! Some might say that you're beauty is intoxicating, so much, that it makes people act irrationally, ' said Liam trying to bring up the ML. He could just tell her to get over it and apologize but he wasn't trying to get in the line of fire, so he was just subtly trying to...fix it.

Sang Yunxie just stayed quiet, forcing Liam to continue talking about how people sometimes act irrationally.

After his ten-minute speech, Sang Yunxie still wasn't giving in, making him want to hit her with a cane.

'You know what, host? You are annoying. Be glad that there is at least one man in this world that is willing to put up with your attitude!"

'The ML hasn't even seen my true self.' Sang Yunxie finally retorted.

'I'm talking about me, you fucking bitch.' Said Liam wanting her to focus.

'Liam, you don't put up with me because you want to. We're bound together is not a choice.'

'I chose you. Out of an infinite amount of people I chose you. I chose to put up with your narcissistic personality, your inability to love other people, your foul mouth, your disrespect for my amazing self...'

'And you think I'm the one who's narcissistic?'

'Yes.'

'Okay.' Sang Yunxie finally felt bad about how she was ignoring Liam.

'Host, the anger level of the ML is at 79 percent, 1 percent away from 80 percent... Ml's have a pattern of... letting their anger out on their love interest when their anger gets to 80 percent.' Liam tried to subtly explain what the ML's are capable of.

'I think you have the wrong percentage, he already let his anger out last time, ' said Sang Yunxie dismissing Liam's warning.

Liam felt frustrated but he gave it another shot. 'No, sweetie, no. Ugh! Okay, let me tell you a short story. There was once this FL, who made her ML angry. The ML tried to put with her but at the end tied her to a bad.'

Sang Yunxie's brow furrowed but then a light bulb turn on in her head. 'He raped her?' She asked with indignation.

Liam was a bit confused at her question. 'Have you ever read a Chinese novel. Like, ever? That's usually a huge part of the plot. I'm telling because I love you and know how much you love consent. Go apologize to the ML or the relationship you guys have will no longer be the same. He's going to apologize and you'll act like you forgave him because you have to but deep down you'll hate everything about him.'

'He won't do that...right?'

'I don't know. But ML's usually have a pattern when their anger gets to 80 percent. I can't say that he's going to do it, but the statistics are saying yes.'

------------------------------------
Author's note: Happy new year, you piece of grade A ass. I hope your life gets better which each passing day. I hope you have beauty, happiness, love, acceptance, respect, and everything you desire. I love you all. Actually, I'm lying. I only love you in particular.