Part 10

Y/N's POV

"So, can we proceed with the press and everything?" the staff who had been tasked to manage our rumors concluded.

She exuded such caliber, which made me looked at her in awe.

And damn, she's pretty.

"Yeah, I think we can," Jimin answered for the both of us, with me giving small nods beside him.

"Miss Y/N, we will do our best to protect your privacy but please understand that there are always possibilities that your identity can still be known to the public due to reasons. Fan sites, sasaengs, independent journalists, and more. Will you be okay?" she gently asked me with concerned eyes.

My gosh, she screams unnie vibe so much that I wanted to hug her to look for comfort.

"Y-yes. I'm aware of that. I'll try to be okay," I awkwardly smiled at her, which she gladly returned with a very beautiful smile back.

I might become her fan one day.

"If that's the case, I will conclude everything from our meeting. We will release an official statement that agrees on the rumor of Jimin hanging out with a girl, whose identity will be concealed from public. Jimin will meet the press in a few hours and answer their questions accordingly," she paused and shot a look to Jimin, who immediately nodded in response.

"There's no need for Y/N to show up there, right?" Jimin asked with all the seriousness in his voice.

"Nope, we managed to negotiate with them, and they agreed to have no Y/N in their cameras,"

"Are you sure that there will be no problem with Y/N?"

Sheesh, chill bro.

Unnie said no problem, then there will be NO problem.

"She will be sent back to the dorm when you got all the journalists' focus on you, meaning that as soon as the press starts, Y/N will immediately leave the company building," she informed.

"Uh u-unnie? May I know how long I will have to stay at the dorm?" I interfered hesitantly but couldn't just sit back and let my curiosity engulfed my whole being.

"For four to five days the longest, I could say. Because they need to make sure that your house is free from the reporters, I hope you can understand this," she explained to which I nodded understanding.

"And about your job, I suggest that you return to work after you get back to your home but if there's any urgent things you need to attend, we will cover the cost of your transportation fees" hearing her statement, I vigorously shook my head to disagree.

"You don't have to go that far, it's okay. It doesn't even cost that much, I will be too embarrassed to accept them," I tried to refuse politely.

"If that's the case, we will provide your ride to work?"

"No no, no need, please. It would be weirder for me to suddenly drive or being drove to work. Even my boss didn't drive to work," I declined again.

My boss didn't drive to work because his office was just beside his house, but not that I would tell them that.

I heard Jimin snickered beside me and I turned to look at him.

"See noona, I told you. She refuses everything," he raised his eyebrows at the female staff that have the 'I told you so' look.

Ignoring Jimin's words, the staff focused her attention on me and gave me a smile which made me automatically smiled in reply.

She doesn't even look stress. I'm amazed.

"Well, do you have anything we could provide you during your stay at the dorm?"

"Food?" I asked immediately, receiving a look from Jimin.

"Provided."

"Ice cream?" again, receiving a look from Jimin but this time, together with the rest of the staffs in the room.

Not that I care.

"Variety of flavors are in the fridge," she answered cheerfully, which made me excited to go back to the dorm.

"Then, that's it" I finished and there were a few small chuckles heard from here and there but didn't waver me in the slightest bit.

"That's very cute of you, Y/N. Are you sure that's all?" she complimented me confidently, and I felt my cheek heated at the unexpected comment.

Is she the seducer/flirter teacher for the company?

"All the necessities such as toiletries, bath towels, detergents, kitchen appliances etc. are provided, right?" I cupped my cheek to cover the blush.

"Yup, absolutely. Everything is provided, and just give me a call if you run out of anything although I doubt that will happen," she took me by surprise as she winked and smoothly slid her card across the table towards me.

However, the card was snatched by Jimin just before it reached my hand.

"Hey" I muttered out and furrowed my eyebrows, weirded by the action of the idol.

"Noona, stop it." He said shortly. The furrow on my eyebrows only deepened as I saw his face.

Is he mad? Why?

"Awhh, is our Jimin jealous?" the unnie suddenly teased and I got even more lost in this situation.

Looking at my dumb expression, Jimin sighed and ruffled his hair muttering a small 'shit' under his breath.

"She's trying to flirt with you, Y/N. Are you really that clueless?" Jimin shot me an unbelievable look under his bored hooded eyes.

"What? No. What? Flirt?" I blinked my eyes repeatedly, looking at both Jimin and unnie back and forth for a few times.

As the words registered in my brain, my eyes widened as I looked at the female staff who was already laughing lightly at my cluelessness form.

"Y-you are?" I asked her and immediately cupped my mouth when she happily nodded with the beautiful smile on her face.

Damn, this is my first time being flirted by a woman.

A beautiful woman at that.

This is crazy.

"I'm just teasing Jimin but if you want, we can hang out later?" she stared straight into my soul and brushed her hair to the back sexily, exuding all the charisma and beauty, which took my breath away for a few seconds.

"Noona!" I jumped and my ability to breath was brought back to me just after I heard Jimin's shout and the cackles from the unnie in front of me.

The fck?

I nearly said yes to her.