|| N I N E T E E N ||

Happy 2k almost 3k reads people!
Thank you so much again!

My words seemed to surprise him when all of a sudden, he was already in front of me. Crouched like a lion preying for his prey.

His eyes held a dangerous glint on them as he licked his plump red lips. Before I knew it, he already captured my lips and kissed me torridly. All I can do was punch him in his chest but he took both of my hands and grip them above my head while he showered me with his wild kisses.

His heated tongue wandered and tangled over mine. He looks like a beast who wanted to swallow his prey whole.

"Stop...ahh..st-sto..p"

Thank goodness he stopped, I think I would faint again if he didn't.

"Wear it and I will make sure that your legs can't walk" his rough voice sent shivers to my spine as I heatedly blushed from his words.

This savage beast!

My straw snapped and my principles as a modern woman surged. I lived in the 21st century where all men and women are equals! I'm not gonna be trampled on by this traditionalist man!

I'm a strong independent woman!

"Please husband, may I wear this dress?" I whimpered softly as I did my best to make puppy dog eyes.

His eyes narrowed and he just kissed me again. I didn't object as his hands traveled all over my body and soon I was bare naked and so is he.

The night was full of passion as the sound of lovemaking can be heard. It seems like the moon was too shy to watch us as it hid behind the clouds.

In turn, we had s*x again, just great. Let's just enjoy it until we're alive, you know? Yolo- wait, I lived two times so that doesn't count but whatever.

...

Ugh! If I didn't like this dress I wouldn't have to do this waist-breaking, strenuous exercise with this beast-like man!

Massaging my sore waist, I ordered my breakfast. After that, I took the kids with me and just read them some fairy tales.

Turns out the fairy tales in this story were the same as the 21st century, huh, cool.

"So the princess kicked the prince's ass and told herself that she didn't need a man to protect herself. The end."

My naive twins just clapped their hands as I happened to look at Amy who had a  weird look on her face.

Oh. Well, feminism wasn't known at this time so she must have been super shocked.

(AN: It's a very debatable topic that leads to a lot of comments so please just be nice to each other and thank you!)

"Amy, do you fancy someone?" I ask out of curiosity.

Amy blushed beet red as she flings her arms around. The twins copied her and soon, I was laughing hard at the three idiots who were flinging their arms in the air.

"Mama! Mama!"

"Oh my goodness! Fuyu! You talked! You said, mama! Good child!" I said as I stroked little fuyu's head and she just smiled at me and I almost cooed at her adorableness.

"Papa! Papa!" In turn, Haru called his father and my face immediately blackened.

"No! Stinky boy! How can you not call your mother who brings you to this world and carried you for nine months!" I pouted and said as I watch him flinging his arms again. Technically I wasn't the one who carried them for nine months but hey, I'm still their soul mother!

"Papa! Papa!" Soon the twins called their father and my face got so twisted. Amy snickered on the side as I glared at her to shut up.

Hmph! This stinky brat! How can they call their father with such excitement and not their mother!

"This is so unfair!"

"Papa! Papa!"

"This is too unfair!" I gritted my molars as they repeatedly say, papa.

"What's so unfair again?"

A familiar voice rang up to my ears and I blushed furiously as my husband took the twins and kissed them both on their cheeks.

I couldn't say that it's unfair to shout papa and not mama, right?

So I did the stupidest thing and say.

"Them getting a kiss!"

Amy choked on her saliva and the kids looked at me as if I was an alien. Meanwhile, my husband just grazes his gaze on me and puts the kids in their cribs.

He took my chin and gripped it between his fingers. Then before I knew it, his lips crashed on mine again and I felt like my brain has thrown into a frenzy.

After a minute of kissing and tongue tangling, I manage to breathe and peek at my husband's broad shoulders and saw Amy looking at the ceiling like it was the most interesting thing in the world.

"Fair enough?" His words brought attention to me as he nibbled my earlobe and I struggled to not voice out any sounds, afraid that the twins can hear obscene sounds from a young age.

Well, I am a shameless person and he just took an advantage of me, why won't I take one too?

"About the dress..." I trailed off as I looked upwards at him. My eyes fluttering upward as I strike my puppy dog eyes.

"Hmm...you can wear it," he said as he continued to kiss my neck.

Yes!

***
Thank you for the comments people! I absolutely love reading them! It warms my heart to know that a lot of people love this story so I promise I will continue to write and do my best to release chapters for all of you!

Please continue to support this story, thank you!

Please do VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.