➵ 𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐠𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐫

imagine ian gets discharged from the mental facility he was in and goes on a lunch date with you

"you okay ian?" y/n asked the boy whom seemed lost in thought. ian had just been let out of the mental health facility he had been kept in for a few days, his state of being was very well administrated.

it wasn't ideal for him to take medication on an empty stomach so she decided to take him to a nearby diner.

ian merely nodded, his pale fingers engrasped a menu as he scanned the variety of perishable foods he could get.

"i just want a sandwich." he requested.

"what kind?"

"a ham one."

y/n smiled at him, ordering to the closest waitress to them. "do you want to go straight home after or somewhere else?"

"home. i want to see yevgeny." his cheeks emitted a red hue at the thought of his godson. his incident with the infant landed him in the facility in the first place, causing y/n to contemplate.

"okay. he missed you." she assured him as the food was brought to the rustic table separating the two.

the couple began eating, ian taking small bites of the sandwich, almost as if he didn't want to eat.

"where are your meds?" she inquired before ian pulled out a bottle of pills, his name written on it in bold.

"they make me feel awful y/n, like life isn't worth living." he whispered, moving the meds away from him. his face had saddened, y/n slowly frowned.

he had finished eating, leaving y/n wondering whether she should persuade him whether to take them or not.

"you have to ian or they'll put you back there." she spoke, holding onto his cold hands and staring into his deeply shaded eyes.

the two became quiet before ian suddenly got up from his seat and placed his oversized coat on. "can we go now?" he pleaded, slightly frustrated.

"not until you take these." y/n stubbornly spoke, pouring pills in her hand and hovering them near ian.

ian switched between eye contact and staring at the pills before picking them up and swallowing the small ivory tablets.

"happy now?" the moody boy spoke, rolling his eyes. y/n teared up slightly, she couldn't blame her lover for bringing the mental illness upon himself but it was difficult.

she arose from the seat, leaving money on the table and walking alongside ian out of the diner. out of nowhere, he pulled her in, hugging her.

his warm embrace caused her to smile, her head resting against the ginger, "i'm sorry for being such a cunt but i can't help it, i love you, you know."

"i know."