CHAPTER 53

ANGELA'S  POV :-

"Are you sure, we can do this? I mean, obviously you can do it, but I am not sure about me?" I told Noah.

Yes, Noah. He gave me a warning last night not to call him Mr. Noah. Not that I am afraid of him. But I definitely don't want the punishment he wants to give me. I guess you understood what he meant when he said he would punish me.

But seriously last night was amazing. No, no, no. Nothing happened between us. I meant after dancing, we had a lovely candle light dinner.

*FLASHBACK*

"It's too cold here," I said while rubbing my both arms with my hands.
Noah suddenly got up from his chair and headed towards me.
What now? As the place is open, I am feeling cold. What wrong did I say that made him to approach me, and that too in so serious way.

Suddenly he went behind my chair and started removing his coat.

What? Is he crazy? Why is he removing his clothes now?

Wait, wait, wait. It is known that when two naked bodies touch each other, more heat is produced. So... Is he...?

No I can't let this happen. Is he out of his mind or what?

I suddenly stood up from my chair, making him raise his eyebrows at me,
"Look. Stop doing this. I am not feeling so much cold. I can manage. I would neither remove my clothes nor allow you to remove yours." I told him.

For a moment, he thought of something and then a big devilish smirk came on his face.

What now? What is going on in his devil head?

He started walking towards me. Can't he hear what I just said?

As he took one step towards me, I took one step backwards,
"Stop where you are or I will..." I said and started looking around to find something I can use to protect me. And I got it. I took the flower vase in my hands.

"Or you will?" Noah asked me, with the same smirk on his face.

"I will hit you with this and you will seriously get hurt." I told him, showing him the flower vase in my hand.

But he still didn't stop. He kept walking towards me.

"Then hit me." Noah told me.

What? Is this man out of his mind? As I was looking towards him and taking steps backwards, I didn't notice the table behind me and hit it. It made me stop there only and Noah was then just few centimetres away from me.

I raised my hand to hit him, but I couldn't. So I took my hand back again.
What is wrong with me? Why didn't I hit him?

He smirked again and took the flower vase from my hands and kept it on the table again.

He removed his coat. Can't this man understand what I said?

"Look.." I started but was cut off when he placed the coat on my back and covered me with it.
It really felt warm then. Oh, so he was just trying to cover me with his coat. And what I stupid thought?

Oh God, this is so embarrassing. I looked at him and he was smirking at me. I too faked a false smile. I am sure my cheeks were red like a tomato then.

"You are too wild, princess. I didn't know you were thinking of touching me naked or else I would have done it a long time ago." Noah said and winked at me.

"No. I.. umm.. just misunderstanding.. umm. I mean," I started but coulrn't find words to complete my sentence.

Noah slightly leaned fowards towards me and slowly and lightly kissed me on my lips. He shook his head in astonishment and still smirking sat back on his chair again.

Oh God! How am I going to face him now?

* FLASHBACK  OVER *

So this is how I made myself sound like a stupid last night. But still last night was amazing. His surprise was beautiful actually.

"Don't worry princess. I know you can do it." Noah said, bringing me back to the present and placed the diving mask in my hand.

Yes! We are going to dive in the sea.

Do you think I can do it? Because I don't trust myself.

But one thing. I am not feeling that afraid as I know Noah is with me. And even if I don't trust myself, I trust him somewhat. Okay, I mean I trust him more.

*****************************

Hello lovely angels!
Did you like the chapter?
Let me know what you think.

Also I have started a blog. So please follow my blog's instagram page only at blog_angelprincess24.

Love you all!!
Take care!!