A Ruined Plan

This Chapter is about the discovery of The Children of The Big Three. A Seaweed Brain, A Death Breath, A Pinecone Face, A Superman, and A Miss Metal Detector... or not. We'll just have to see don't we.

Disclaimer: I don't own the characters, just the PLOT. The rest are rightfully belongs to our dearest Uncle Rick.

I didn't own the picture above. It's from Google.

Important Author's Note at the end of The Chapter. Must Read!

Last Chapter before the official book starts. Can't wait!!!

Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ancient Greece, Olympus - Throne Room

Third Person's POV

Days past by and not another Demigod has been discovered again. After the incident with the discovery of Annabeth, The Demigods decided to be even more secretive with their activities near the Gods and Godesses.

The Demigods can't do much or they'll get discovered by The Immortals well the ones that haven't been discovered which are unfortunately The Big Three Children who we all know can't keep their powers at bay for too long.

In conclusion, all The Discovered Demigods, Grover, and Rachel have been having fun and exploring Ancient Olympus while The Undiscovered Big Three Children have to be very careful and watch their backs all the time. In case there's snooping Immortals which usually is Hermes or sometimes Apollo.

And since days turns to weeks since the first time The Demigods has arrived, The Gods and Goddesses turned frustrated with how slow their progress are at discovering a few demigods. So, this time it's the group of Immortals that makes the plan.

Artemis' POV

"What are we here for anyway? I was about to woo a beautiful nymph and you had to call this emergency meeting. It better be important." said Hermes.

"Yeah! I was about to woo a beatiful mortal down the mortal world as well." said Apollo.

'Ughh! Men and their woman. Haven't they dated and slept with dozens of woman already?' I thought.

"Shut up! You men really should learn how to talk and think with your brain and not what's in your pants. Oh wait! You men don't have brains." I said venomously.

"Enough!" thundered Father.

"We're here to discuss some important things not to argue. If you're all done, Athena would like to suggest on how to discover the identity of the remaining demigods without wasting more time. Athena?" said Father.

"Yes, thank you Father. Well, as you can see we have 5 remaining demigods left and previously we need 1-2 weeks to discover just 1 demigod. Now, I have prepare a plan on how to discover all 5 of them at the same time instead of us wasting more time." explained Athena.

"Just get to the point, Owl Head. We do have more important things to do than listening to your nonsense." said Uncle Poseidon.

Athena just glared and said, "As I was saying before I was rudely interrupted," Athena glared again before she continued, "I made the connections between the remaining 5 of the demigods." said Athena.

"And that is...." said Apollo.

"The remaining demigods must be The Children of the Big Three. 2 of them are full blooded siblings while the other 2 are half siblings. Since they said that all 3 of the Big Three have their kids here then the last demigod must also be a Child of the Big Three." explained Athena.