Part 49

On the way of temple, 

Arnav, Khushi, Payal and Anjali were in Arnav's car and Akash, nani, Mami, Garima and Madhumati were in Akash's car.

In Arnav's car, Anjali was teasing Arshi indirectly as Payal had no idea about the incident in Arnav's room so Anjali was telling her as if she was talking about someone else. Arnav glares at Anjali for making Khushi uneasy with her teasing. Anjali stops as Khushi was not at all comfortable with the teasing and says a silent sorry through front mirror by turning the mirror to her side and again gains a glare from Arnav for turning the mirror to her side, as he was watching Khushi through the front mirror. Payal got whom Anjali was teasing by seeing the silent conversation between Arnav and Anjali who were at front.

They all arrived to their destination and all were getting down.

Anjali and Payal got down and joined the others but while Khushi was getting down her dupatta got tangled with something under the seat and was struggling to take it off but was not able to do it, she looked at Arnav as if asking him to do something who was just looking at her when will she ask him for the help. He smiled at her and reached out his hand to free her scarf. After making it free she was about o go out but he stopped her by holding her hand and made her to look at him.

Arnav : Naraaz ho?

Khushi didn't say anything just kept her head down.

Arnav : did I crossed anything?

Khushi looked at him straight into his eyes and replied.

Khushi : I don't know. By looking at the confused expression on Arnav she cleared.

Khushi : I don't know, what had happened was right or wrong?... but...

Arnav : but? 

Khushi : I never felt like this before... I mean... it's been an year that we are together but I never felt this before... I mean...

Arnav : what you felt Khushi? He asked her by cupping her face with his one hand.

Khushi : I don't know... but it was completely new feeling which I can't even express it...

Arnav : and? 

Khushi : I felt it was... was... ri.. right. This confession made him smile seeing her innocence in it.

He hugged her gently and said, 

Arnav : Khushi, there was nothing to worry much... and talking about Di and Akash, then they were just teasing us but nothing else...

Khushi : how would I know that they were teasing us? When you didn't leave me even when they saw us like that? She asked with a pouted face. He thought how he gonna handle her whole life if will remains this innocent? He laughed at his own thought. Khushi asked him why was he smiling; he said nothing and asked to get down as they were getting late...

They joined the others directly in the temple... thought Akash and Payal passed them a teasing smile at them but one look from Arnav made them to shut their teasing looks.

Next day, 

Khushi comes to Shantivan after getting freshens up and was all set to join her internship. So to take blessings from Nani, Mama and Mami she appeared that early. Actually she was so excited that she didn‟t even sleep last night and the alarm alert her showing 5 AM she got freshened up in a record time as if time was running out of it. In spite of lack of sleep she looked all energetic.

Nani : Khushi, there was still more time for office, then why did you wake up this early?

Khushi : Nani ji, there was no chance to woke up, as I didn't sleep.

Mami hit her shoulder gently for her stupidity : you are completely mad.

Khushi : I know Mami, saying she winks at Nani and hugs Mami.

Mama : but your bosses didn't even got up from their beds.

Khushi : what? She stood up and went towards Akash's room at first... with a hot coffee.

She knocked at the door but no response so she tried to open it and even before she put some force door got open.

She entered the room and saw her AK was sleeping so peacefully...

She putted the cup of the bed side table and without disturbing him much she brought his hand out and putted his forefinger in the hot coffee.

Akash : Ahhh. 

Hearing someone laughing he looked at that direction, there he saw Khushi laughing out loud. He tried catching her but she left the room asking him to get ready fast as it was her first day.

Her mission to wake up ASR... 

She entered the room and unlike last morning, he was sleeping peacefully with a cute pout on his face.

Khushi puts her hands on her waist on both sides and blew her few strands of hair which were disturbing her to view him properly...

She went near him and pulled the quilt down, he got disturbed and opens his eyes a little to see who was trying to mess with him this early morning, seeing Khushi in front of him, he smiled at her and again falls asleep.

Khushi : Arnav, wake up.........

Arnav : Khushi, please let me sleep...

Khushi : no... it's already 7 AM. We are getting late...

Arnav : please Khushi, sone dona... you kept me awake till 3 in the morning and now asking me to get up...

Khushi : so what... I too didn't sleep last night but see... I'm all ready for the first day...

Arnav : Congratulations... saying he turned his head and slept.

Khushi opened her mouth to say something but closed by seeing something. She got up from the bed and brought a glass full of water near his face and threw on him.

Arnav : what the... KHUSHI....... 

Khushi ran from there not to be get caught.