Part 37

after making of love, arnavji I love u. she place a kiss in his forehead. I love u too he place a kiss in her cheek. she shyly lowered her head. Khushi still u blushed. She put her head in his chest with smiling. 

khushi: arnavji when u planned all this.

arnav: I planned all this before we come here, infact I take u here for this surprise. See if we are in home we are not celebrate our anniversary like this alone. So I take u out.

khushi smile to Arnav and hug him. Arnav stroke her hair, khushi slept after some time.

arnav hug her and remember what happen in their honeymoon. How much she love him, she don't see him in pain.

past 

after telling all this doctor went.

khushi: anand bhaiya can u do me one favour.

anand: tell me what

she say something and went to the inside of room where arnav is lying.

khushi went and sit near arnav. She stroke his hair. Arnav open his eyes.

khushi: arnavji she hug him. he also hug her.

arnav broke the hug and look sourrounding khushi what happen y I am here.

khushi: nothing arnavji. U fainted. That's it. how u feel now.

arnav: I am fine. Y I am fainted. 

khushi: woo that was u r weak that's it.

arnav: ok now go to our room. 

khushi: s arnavji now we go to our room.

they reach their hotel. Anand give something to khushi and inform them they want any help call him and went to his place.

arnav and khushi enter their room. khushi make arnav lay in the bed. she went to washroom arnav order some food for them. After khushi come arnav went to washroom.

after freshup food is come khushi and arnav eat their foods. They take some rest. It was evening, arnav open his eyes his other side is empty. He look for khushi. Khushi standing near the window and looking outside.

arnav went near to her. hug from her behind.

arnav: what happen khushi. Y u r standing here.

khushi: nothing I am just seeing outside. Arnav turn khushi, he look her face.

arnav: what happen khushi. Y u r looking sad. What bother u tell me.

khushi hug arnav tightely and cry in his embrace. Arnav is panicked to see tears in her eyes. He stroke his back to smooth her. khushi what happen y r u crying tell me. don't cry. he broke the hug and wipe her tears.

arnav: tell me khushi what happen. 

khushi: arnavji I am scared when u fainted. What if something happened to u. no I don't imagine anything. I can't live without u arnavji. I love u I love u so much. She again hug him.

arnav: khushi don't worry nothing happened to me. see I am fine. Y u worried so much. God know we don't live without each other. So he don't do anything to us. He smile to her. come let‟s u need some rest.

khushi: no arnavji I am fine. I don't need any rest.

arnav: ok if u want we can go outside.

khushi: no arnavji I don't want go anywhere.

arnav: ok now what we do.

khushi: we do something

arnav: khushi I am always ready for it with smile in teasing tone.

khushi: chee arnavji. U always think about it ah, I am not speaking about it with shy. I mean we do something like watching movie.

arnav: ok u really disappoint me khushi. Ok as u r wish. He phone and booked two tickets for them. After that they get ready and went out.

they reach theatre. Arnavji u take me to English movie ah. I don‟t like it, I want to see hindi movie. 

arnav: khushi it is paris. Here no hindi movie, only English movie. Come he take khushi to theatre.

they sit in their seats. Khushi look sourroundings arnavji see here also peoples like in beach they don't mind anyone.

arnav: khushi here they are like this only. U watch movie.

movie starts, first scene is very romantic scene hero and heroine lay in the bed without clothes and bedsheet covered them.

khushi clared arnav. Arnavji u take me to this kind of movie.

arnav: khushi I don't know what type of movie this. I just told them to book two tickets for us. That‟s it.

movie going well, it is interested love story with romance. half of the movie going well after that the movie was full of romance the couple was kissing each other, khushi seeing romance she look arnav, arnav intensily looking khushi.

khushi: arnavji y u look me like that with blushing

arnav without speaking anything he peck her lips.

khushi: arnavji what r u doing. We r in theatre.

arnav: khushi look other peoples what they do.

khushi look others. They are in their own world with out caring no one they r hugging some are kissing.

khushi: arnavji they don't have any shame

arnav: y have shame to express their love. We express our love in room, they express in outside that‟s it.

khushi: arnavji let's go our room.

arnav: y khushi. We watch only half of the movie. Wait U r in mood ah.

khushi: shut up arnavji. It's getting late. Let's go our room. it's enough to watch this movie.

arnav: ok come. They went to hotel.