십이

•재
Monday came along as Jaemin woke up first. Again. Yesterday both Jaemin and Mark spent the whole day unpacking Jaemin' s clothes and belongings plus cuddling.

     Putting on his white button-up shirt along with black pants. Mark woke up not long after that, confused with the younger all dressed up.

"Where are you going?" He asked, yawning. "It's Monday, we have school, Mark." He replied.

Right, Mark mumbled as he started to get ready for school.

     Deep inside, Mark wanted to tell Jaemin that he did not want the younger to go to school. Knowing that his parents will do anything to find him. But he also knew that Jaemin is stubborn, talking through him will not help.

"Jaemin-ah, I—"

"Mark..."

Jaemin called out his voice was weak. Mark quickly rushed towards him and asked what was wrong. Jaemin just pointed at the window, his body shaking terribly.

      "What?" Mark mumbled, seeing lots and lots of men in black suit, knocking on his neighbourhood door, interrogating them.

Mark then pulled Jaemin back to his room, internally panicking. "What are you doing Mark?" Jaemin asked as he heard the door below was knocking.

     "Mark!" Jaemin exclaimed as Mark closed the door, pulling Jaemin to the bed.

"Moan, Nana." Mark said.  "What?!"

"Open the door!" A voice shouted by the front door. Mark looked out the window as he saw one of the men, holding a crowbar.

Damn it

Mark started stripping his own clothes, leaving his pants unbuttoned. "Jaemin, come here." Mark said lowly, pulling Jaemin by the legs. Jaemin let out a yelp as Mark got on top of him.

Jaemin blushed as Mark slammed their lips together, "Moan for me, Nana." Mark growled, kissing him again.

Jaemin did as told but he wasn't all an act for him. Mark's hand then roamed around Jaemin's body then going to his nipple, pinching it before Jaemin let out a moan into their kiss.

Mark then rubbed his knee to Jaemin's crotch, making the younger moaned louder than before.

     "Markie~" jaemin moaned as Mark sucked on his neck, making lovebites all over it. Jaemin continued to moaned loud as Mark heard the men outside retreat.

"Morning sex. " one of them said. He heard them walked away as he pulled himself away from Jaemin.

     Jaemin breathed heavily as he saw Mark rubbed his nape. "Markie..." He called out softly, Mark turned to him with an apologetic face.

"Sorry i had to do that Nana, I couldn't think of anything else to help you." Mark said, stroking Jaemin's cheeks.

      Jaemin let out a whimper as his thighs couldn't help but rubbed against his crotch. "Don't give me that look, Nana. I don't want to hurt you." Mark said, staring at Jaemin who kept on whimpering.

"Fuck— I'm in the same position as you, Nana. But we can't do it. Not now." Mark said before standing up, walking towards the door.

     "I'll be outside, taking care of- my own bu-business," Mark said, closing the door as he looked down to his own hard crotch. "Fuck..." He groaned loudly.