6

Jimin wasn't alone when taehyung decided to burst out his door and walk in crying. Saying nothing but incoherent words, while harshly wiping his tears away with the hem of his sweatshirt.

"Taehyung what happened?" Jin asks, concerned when taehyung rushed into his arms, hugging him tightly as he shed his tears.
Jimin, on the other hand ran a comforting pat over his best friend's back.

"S-she said h-he has a c-crush on s-some-o-one" taehyung cries harder with each sentence he says.

Jin raises his eyebrows at jimin, who simply reassures him that he will explain all of this mess later. Right now, they had to focus on their bigger problem, taehyung.

"She just said that, Tae. You can't be sure of that" jimin reassures.

Taehyung pulls himself out of jin's arms to face jimin.

"It is true and she said his crush likes him back too" taehyung cries even harder, if that was possible.

To Jin, this was taehyung being stupid.

"Just because someone said he has a crush and his crush likes him back, why are you crying this much" Jin managed to say, reaching forward to wipe taehyung's tears.

"Because I l-like him soo much, hyung and it hurts to know that he will n-never look at me in that way ever."

"Oh taehyung, It's just one person. I know you would plenty of hot guys other than him" Jin says, finally getting an idea of what this mess was.

"But no one is a-as good as h-him. N-no one treats me like him" taehyung throws a fit.

"For me, it looks like you throwing a tantrum because you didn't get your favorite toy" Jin says as he cradles taehyung in his arms, while jimin glaring at him for his hurtful choice of words.

"Tae, listen. If jeongguk doesn't want you then it's fine. There are plenty of other fishes in the sea"
Jimin says.

Taehyung sniffles as he raises his head again from jin's neck, " Now I don't know how I'll face him during practice"

"You don't have to. I'll tell jeongguk that you backed out." Jimin assures.

"Taehyung isn't going to back out. You are a strong pup, Tae. He didn't do any fault there. I sure as hell this jeongguk guy is feeling as worse as you are" Jin tries calming him.

"Yeah you are right. It wasn't his fault that I fell for him. It wasn't his fault that he had to be so handsome and so caring" taehyung wipes away his tears.

The three spend the rest of the day eating taehyung's favorite ice creams. While taehyung kept a mental note to himself.

Talk to jeongguk.

If jeongguk didn't felt any worse, he sure did now. Getting taehyung upset and as well as losing him was driving him mad.

"You're just over-stressing, I'm sure taehyung will come around, just give him some time, man" yoongi was watching him favorite show when jeongguk decided to burst in without any permission.

"That's not the big issue. He got a complete wrong idea of me. And now he's not attending my phone calls, neither do I know where the hell he is" jeongguk pulls his hair out in frustration.

"Aww yoongz, remember when we were like this" hoseok adds in from across the hall.

"You guys aren't taking me seriously!!" jeongguk was truly frustrated, and seeing yoongi and hoseok not taking him thoughtfully was also stressing him. 

"We are. But stressing over it with your non existent brain cells isn't going to help. You just need to be patient" yoongi consoles.

"Yeah, kook. Listen to yoongi. Stay calm, you will surely sort it out" hoseok says as he sits next to jeongguk.

"Anyways he's will surely understand you." Yoongi adds in.

"Yeah, he would. I'm just overreacting" And that's what jeongguk did, stay calm and hope for the best.

"Just imagine how happy taehyung would be if he realizes that he is your crush"