↽Eleven⇁

Isabella kept her gaze on the centaur looking for any bit of recognition to pass his face at the name she uttered. The only thing that moved on his face was a twitch of an eyebrow. She found that quite odd in the fact that literally nothing else moved other than his eyebrow.

"Do you know a Percy Jackson? Cause' I sure as hell don't." Isabella said incredulously,

"Isabella, how'd you write down his name?" Chiron said with criticizing eyes,

"So you know him?"

Chiron stood there weighing his options, "I do know a Percy Jackson, but you shouldn't. If I tell you everything then it could or even will mess up the prophecy." All through the time he was talking, his face never gave away secrets.

Isabella punched the table with a dull thump, "I... I understand," She too, was surprised at her statement.

"If you have any information that could help..." She was at a loss of words,

she took a deep breath, "Please, tell me."

She cut the Iris message, with a quick swipe of her hand.

↽⋯⇁

Isabella spent her day trying to calm down the demigods, somehow it slipped that Jason was missing, by the time that the news got to her that it slipped... Everyone knew. So walking through the camp that day was difficult, anywhere she went she got pitying glances and scrutinizing eyes wondering if the blessing was going to do anything to get their precious praetor back. Reyna was also doing her best to help with the camp but she was going through much worse then isabella was, Reyna lost the 'love of her life' and had breakdowns in the Neptune shrine almost every day where she knew Isabella was.

Isabella tried getting Nico to tell her who Percy Jackson was but he kept his mouth shut, whenever Reyna was not in her shrine she always took out the scroll and closed her eyes trying to focus on new names to add but nothing crossed her mind like the first day. At this point and time, she feels as if everyone and everything was against her. She felt like she couldn't get a simple moment of peace between comforting Reyna and holding her hand over the camp. Isabella briefly wondered what it'd be like to be normal, to not look over your shoulder every five minutes when in the mortal world to make sure there isn't a monster or enemy following you.

Or at least to be a normal demigod. She wondered why it has to be her burden, why did she have to be the daughter of Neptune? Why did she have to go on that quest for Mars? Why did she agree to all this power that she didn't want? But whenever she normally felt like this, she thought about her mother. What would Mary say about the power Isabella has been handed on a silver platter?

"Power is one thing but the mindset to do good with said power is another." No Mary would never say that.

"What will you do Kelpie? Be a ruler or a leader?" Isabella never understood what the nickname meant but when she got claimed as Neptune's it all made sense. That seemed more so what Mary would say but not quite.

"Chin up. Head back. Rule, don't be a wuss." Ah good old Mary Rodriquez. Almost as if she came back just to say those words.

So Isabella did what she does best. Do her own thing. She was tired of being controlled and tied down to someone else. So she was going to focus on herself and her camp.

Isabella arrived at the Senate House and put on a mask. She called an emergency meeting as soon as the news got spilled.

As soon as the door opened she has never heard such a big room so quiet. Strolling up to the podium everyone's eyes were on her waiting for her to say something.