Chapter 17- blonde

I spun around and my heart dropped. In front of me was Diesel's witch, or probably wizard. I let out a low warning growl but he looked unfazed.

"I'm not gonna take you yet I just need to mark you so I will be able to find you" he said. I looked at him in shock but before I knew what hit me I was out like a light.

When I woke up I was in human form, fully dressed and in the same spot. I ran home as fast as I could only to stop at the door step. Maybe I should use my window so I don't get caught.

I started to tiptoe to my window when I herd "well look who decided to show up". I turned around to a very mad Lucas. "I think I hear something in the woods maybe I should go check it out" I stated, slowly walking backwards.

I turned and sprinted off into the woods just to be tackled. I landed on top of Lucas stuck in his steel grip. "Get off of me you big lump" I said pushing against his rock hard chest.

He stood up, me still tight in his grip. He swung me so that I was gripping on to his neck and he had one arm under my knees and one arm behind my back.

When I tried to move his grip only tightened. I just growled but stoped fighting. I went limp in his arms just enjoying the feeling of the tingles and his scent drifting around me.

When the door opened he brought me right up to our ro... I mean his room. I dont know what is wrong with me. "You have feelings for him and it's ok" stela said in a dreamy voice.

I blocked her out annoyed and focused on what was going on. Lucas pulled the covers up and placed me on the bed. Before I could move I was pulled into his bear chest.

His chest was so nice, he was so hot... and I'm doing it agin ughh. I got rid of those thoughts and focused on what was going on.

My face was agents Lucas's chest. One of his arms was wrapped around my waste while he other was stroking my hair. It felt really nice I wanted to stay like that forever but the I remember who I was.

I'm Evie, the feared rouge. I'm not just a soft mate who cooks and takes care of the baby's.

I let out a low growl signaling him to back off but the only thang he did was move one hand to the small of my back. He started to rub circles on my back.

"Before if I would have done something like this you would have ripped me apart, what happened to you" he asked, with a low laugh. I could feel his entire chest vibrate and it was comforting.

I growled at his comment but he just shushed me continuing to do this. Stela was purring in the back of my mind and for once I was fine with this. I let myself relax and melt into his arms. I soon feel asleep in his arms.

When I woke up I was still in his arms, my face buried in his chest, and his head in the crook of my neck.

I tried to get out of his grip but I accidentally woke him up. With a groan he sniffed the crook of my neck.

"I'm hungry" I complain like a little kid. He only groaned the rolled over me still in his grip. I started to growl at him but he remained still.

"Let me go I'm hungry" I wined.

"Never" he said dead serious.

"I need food or I'll die" I tried.

"we can get food tomorrow" he said in a husky voice.

I relaxed into him giving up on ever getting food. "Wow I was not expecting you to give up so easily" he laughed. "I'm not giving up I'm just waiting for a better moment to strike" I said "whatever you say love"

I growled at his nickname but again he only laughed. "What am I gonna do with you" he said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AN:

I know it's not long I'm sorry but I hope you like it.💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜