015.

"So you don't want me anymore?" Niada turned to face Rashawn

He was flicking his lighter as he looked at her with no emotions expressed on his face.

"Ain't that what I just said?" He placed a pre-rolled blunt between his thick lips. He sparked the blunt and inhaled the smoke. "This shit ain't it no more, we ain't meant.

"You're a fucking child, It's starting to show. You don't even kiss me anymore but be quick to get a nut outta me, fuck you," she raged, her heart slowly breaking as she looked him in the eyes. "I'm worth more than the shit you put me through,"

"Didn't nobody tell you to bring yo' fuck ass ta Texas. You brought this on yoself, I don't give a fuck what you do." His voice was full of ignorance, he didn't even feel bad for breaking the relationship off. It was finally time for him to focus on the reason he moved to Texas in the first place.

"So that's it?" She shrugged her shoulders, snatching her jacket off his bed.

"Yeah, bye. Fuck out my house, matta fact I'll walk you out," he pushed himself off the bed and moved toward the door. He showed no type of emotions or remorse in his face. Niada figured he was just upset about something but he was really over their relationship.

The flame that kept the two together was blown out, there was nothing keeping them together.

Rashawn showed her to the door looking her up and down. Niada's head was down, she felt sick to her stomach. She was still infatuated with him, hoping he'd change his mind in the long run. There weren't too many guys that would put up with her insecurities but he was getting tired of it.

He was only putting up with them because he expected her to be woman enough to change her childish ways.

"You gone be calling me and begging me to come back. And by that time I'ma have me a real man that loves me and p—,"

He slammed the door in her face and locked it while shaking his head. That was one problem solved the rest still felt impossible. He trailed to his uncle's room and peeked in to make sure he wasn't around. He kept a case of alcohol in the room, it was used for parties and get together's but Rashawn always found himself taking a few sips of Vodka from time to time.