8

It's that kiss, that one you lose yourself in. You realize that you don't want to kiss anyone else and, the world around you disappears except you and that person. That's how jeongguk's kisses where to taehyung. Kissing jeongguk was like dancing in the rain, it's an exciting kind of sensation that you can't help but fall in love with.

"You guys are gonna catch cold soon"

Jin's voice was loud enough for both for them to instantly pull away from each other, startled. Both of them glaring at the person who just interrupted their moment.

Jin shook his head unbelievably.

"Just let them be" the tall guy near jin says while smiling, his dimples on full display.

"How long have you guys been standing here" jeongguk questions, silently cursing jin for being a cockblocker, his hands still entangled with taehyung's.

"Long enough to know that you two made out in a public place" the same guy replied.

"Namjoon hyung!!?" Taehyung groans.

"Anyway let's leave the love birds to be" with that namjoon left not before pulling seokjin as well as yelling 'make babies together' at both taehyung and jeongguk.

With their departure, jeongguk pulled taehyung back into his arms.

"Hey there?" Jeongguk smiled cheekily, whereas taehyung pulls himself apart to maintain a distance.

Taehyung giggles. Well, jeongguk's heart just did a somersault.

"So is it official?" Taehyung asks as he extends to link his hands over jeongguk's shoulders.

"Do you think you'll be able to handle me?" Jeongguk pecks the latter's lips.

"I will do just fine" taehyung assures as both their foreheads touch.

"I can be handful sometimes" jeongguk fake pouts.

"Don't worry, I think I can handle it"

"Well, you made your choice" jeongguk smiles widely, making taehyung all giddily inside.

"You've officially agreed to babysit this big baby forever. Just keep in mind, you can't terminate this contract anytime soon"

Taehyung was right, falling for jeongguk was like dancing in the rain, an exciting kind of sensation that you can't help but fall in love with.

END