CHAPTER ONE

⟡⟡⟡⟡

⟡⟡⟡⟡

DO NOT COMMENT FOR ME TO UPDATE!  If you do, even as a joke, I will block you.

It had been surprisingly easy for Eris Trevil to adjust to her new life in Greendale. After she had found out that she was a witch, she had been angry at her mother for not telling her. The fact that she could practice magic was something that she found to be really cool. The fact that she might not have ever known had her grandmother not shown up pissed her off. She eventually got over it though.

Eris hadn't wanted to move but her grandmother had convinced her that Greendale would be a wonderful place and that she'd love it. She didn't end up loving it but it was a good and safe (ish) place for her to learn and practice magic.

She had managed to befriend the two "popular girls" in her middle school. Landry Bradford and Delilah Perkins had dominated the middle school scene. Now with a third girl in their duo, they seemed unstoppable. However once high school rolled around, they no longer cared enough to try to keep that status. It was "immature and stupid" as Landry put it. Delilah had said, "who gives a fuck?" And Eris never cared to begin with.

The two girls had been a great addition to Eris' life, successfully breaking her out of her shell by making her do things she otherwise wouldn't. If it weren't for them, she'd still be her extremely shy and reserved self. Now, she was only moderately shy and reserved. Progress.

Now the trio were juniors and ready to graduate. "I really think you'd have a shot at making the team if you tried," Delilah said. The three walked down the hallways of Greendale High, Delilah sporting a dark green and black cheerleading uniform. The word 'COUGS' was written in white across the cheer top's chest.

Eris rolled her eyes. "I don't know, cheerleading isn't really my thing," she said.

"Besides, she's not exactly the most athletic person," Landry added. Eris glared at her and shoved her shoulder.

"I'm athletic," she defended.

Landry snorted, "Yeah right." The three stopped at the blonde's locker and she twisted her combination into it before pulling the door open.

"Why don't you try out, Landry?" Delilah asked, her eyes pleading.

Landry gagged, "Cheer is a drag, the skirts are way too short, and you guys work way too hard practicing just to get sexualized every game. So in other words: hell no." She pulled out a tube of pink lipgloss and began reapplying it to her lips.

"Our skirts aren't short anymore, we got new ones. See," Delilah replied, doing a spin so the girls could see. They were a little longer. "And you guys would look so good in them," Delilah went on.