Part 57

Dr.Chul walked up the stairs till he arrived on the first floor where he was told to go. Finding her apartment wasn't as difficult as he anticipated. The white five story building stood out among the other buildings. He found the door he was looking for and quickly walked up to the brown wooden structure before banging his knuckles against the surface. He knocked a couple of times and as he was about to turn the handle, it turned and the door slowly began to open.

"Yes?" Dr.Chul watched as Ji-ah stood in the doorway in a white short-sleeved shirt and pink shorts, attention on a file in her hand as she flipped through the pages.

"Good morning." She immediately lifted her head, recognizing the voice.

"What are you doing here?" She asked with confusion on her face. "How did you know where I live."

"We live in a time where its very easy to find someone." Dr.Chul replied. Ji-ah was still confused because she had only been seeing him in the hospital when she goes to visit Jungkook and they hadn't actually had a conversation before so him coming to her house was very surprising.

"What do you want?" Ji-ah closed the file.

"Can I come in?" Dr.Cul smiled. She stared at him for a while before moving aside to let him in. "Thanks." He walked inside. The place looked a mess. With books and files scattered everywhere while decorated with clothing. The environment looked so much different from his.

"Don't mind the disorganization... looking for something led to this." she walked up to the couch and moved the clothes aside. "You can sit." She motioned to the free space. Dr.chul walked to it and sat down before Ji-ah went on to sit on a chair beside the coffee table. "So why are you here?"

"I came to talk about Jungkook." Dr.Chul went straight to the point.

"Why?Is he okay? Did something happen to him?" Ji-ah began to panic. Not being with him was something so still finds difficult to come to terms with. Everyday she wants to go back to him, regretting ever walking out the door. She still loved him so much and if something bad was to ever happen to him she wont be able to live with herself.

"No he's fine." Dr.Chul responded, wishing his words were the opposite. "I came to help you win him back." Ji-ah was relieved but also taken aback by his words . When did he start caring about our relationship? She thought to herself.

"Why would you do that?" She asked.

"Because I want Jimin." Telling her the truth wouldn't affect his plan in anyway so he didn't bother keeping it hidden. Ji-ah looked both angry and hopeful.

"What do you people see in him?" She said in a stern voice.

"It doesn't matter, are you willing to help?"He was tempted to tell her hundred things that makes Jimin beautiful. "I know you still want him back." He immediately said after he realized she was making a decision.

"How sure are you that you can help me?" Ji-ah asked. She had vowed to get Jungkook back by any means possible, to feel his arms around her and the warmth of his skin. Nights without him was very lonely and to know someone else is taking her place makes her mad.

"I'm helping us." Dr.Chul corrected.

"okay... so what is your plan?" She asked, placing the file on the coffee table.

"I need you to get close to Jungkook again." He said.

"Why? Is that your plan?" Ji-ah looked a little disappointed.

"You should really learn to listen." He said through gritted teeth. "He has taken Jimin somewhere and isn't disclosing his location to anyone."

"why?" Ji-ah furrowed her brows.

"When he realized I became interested in him, he got very jealous and decided to hide him away. This is how crazy he is driving him." He lied. "Its an obsession not love." He knows his story had holes in it so he decided to hit her weak point. "I'm sure he loves you but a little obsession got over him."

"Yes..."Ji-ah nodded her head, a smile playing around her lips. "He still loves me and is only having a temporary feelings towards him... so what do you need me to do?" Ji-ah had full hope now and a lot of motivation to get Jungkook back. This time she wouldn't let him go again.

"I need you to get close to him and become his friend, so he gets to trust in you and not suspect anything and then get him to tell you where Jimin is." Ji-ah thought about it for a while. She and Jungkook weren't at logger heads because anytime she calls him he picks up but just wont take her back.

"Okay." She replied.

"and the moment you find out where he is come and tell me and you wont see him again." Dr.Chul said.

"what will you do to him?" Ji-ah asked.

"You don't need to worry about that..." He got up from the sofa. "So we are at an agreement."

"Yes." Ji-ah nodded.

"Good." Dr.Chul walked towards the door and opened it.

"I didn't know you had such thoughts." He heard her say.

"There is a lot you don't know about me." He walked out the door and closed it behind him. He walked through the hallway, missing the eyes that were staring at him from behind. Dark wolf stood there with a smirk and then moved his eyes towards the door Dr.Chul just came out of after he disappeared down the stairs.

"Guess I have to start following someone else." He chuckled.