thirty

LAYING ON THE GROUND, heartbroken on to what just happened

LAYING ON THE GROUND, heartbroken on to what just happened. Morgan weakly pulled out her phone and called someone who she hasn't talked to in a while. She brought her phone to her ear, and closed her eyes still hoping that when she opens her eyes this will all be over.

"Morgan! I haven't heard from you in a while. Is everything okay?"

"Happy, something happened."

"What's going on?"

"I just need you to pick me up please." She said, wiping the tears from her eyes.

"Okay. I'm on my way."

Morgan ended the call and stood up feeling powerless. She glanced at the train tracks and quickly looked away from it feeling horrible about herself. Finally after a few minutes, she saw a jet flying close to her. Morgan sighed in relief seeing Happy.

Happy came out from the jet, and embraced young Stark, while she started to sob in his arms.

"Morgan, you need to tell me what's going on."

She nodded and got on the plane with Happy. Morgan sat down and felt numb. Happy sat across from her watching her every move.

"I think I did something wrong." She spoke up slowly, Happy's eyebrows rose. "I don't think I was ready for this, Happy." Morgan admitted as she looked down.

"That's reasonable, but what happened Morgan?"

Morgan felt the tears in her eyes start to fall when she thought of him. "I just killed my best friend."

Happy rose from his seat, "what the hell is this talk Morgan?"

"Peter gave this man Beck, Edith. A man who used to work for Stark Industries. He faked the elementals so he can be a hero. He's a fake, Happy." Morgan revealed all in one breath, Happy sat down and listened to her.

"After I found that out, and the choice Peter made. I left alone to get Beck, and Edith back." Happy closed his eyes in regret that he left Morgan to do this alone.

"Where's Peter?" He spoke up.

Morgan was about to open her mouth, but she couldn't find the words to speak. More tears started to come out from her eyes, making Happy started to get more worried.

"Morgan, where's Peter?"

Morgan took a deep breath, "he got hit by a train."

Happy's eyes widen hearing that.

"Happy, I could've saved him but I couldn't. I was cornered, I just—"

Happy got up immediately, and hugged young Stark. Morgan started to cry on his shoulder. Happy tried to hush the crying teenager. It was rare that he had seen Morgan cry from the times he had known Morgan. She would always never try to have the emotions get the best of her or show any. That's why when Happy saw her cry, he knew that Morgan had reached her breaking point.