Chapter 1

Grier POV
I woke up late great way to start of the day damn it.
I do my mourning which consists of brushing my teeth, taking a bath, putting my clothes on and curling my hair. I don't really do makeup just mascara and a little lipgloss.

I look in my walk-in closet and find nothing. I have a closet full of clothes and can't find a thing. Omg 20 more minutes ok this will work. Ok this is it now let me get to work.

I drove to work and when I got there I parked in the garage

I drove to work and when I got there I parked in the garage. Ok I have 5 minutes to get his coffee and be in his office oh by the way I am a PA to the richest CEO.

Here you go sir here is your coffee . Thanks grey I don't think I could've lasted another moment with this.

What do you have for me today? Um you will work in my office today and these papers go in the files and then whatever the plan is today you will come with me as always.
Ok hold on, let's see you have a meeting at 12, 3 and 530 and that's all for today.

Ok thanks grey um I will let you get to it I'm gonna go outside I've been working all day.

I sit down on the floor and start separating the papers to go in the files.

Blake POV
When she walked in I couldn't keep my Mind straight and today she looked beautiful but I know I can't she has a boyfriend and I'm her boss.
I sometimes have to be mean to her to not kiss her or to show her that I'm just her boss.

I went back to the office and she sat on the floor with her heels off and almost all the papers all organized to go into the files.

Why are your shoes of I calmly yelled. I took them off because my feet hurt. I didn't mind but I can't just treat her special. Well put them on that's unprofessional. You've been here long enough like 3years to know that. Well no one has came in and I'm not going anywhere barefoot.
Just put them on. Yes sir.

Grier POV
Hey Blake a are you ready for you... r omg um I'm sorry. What do you uh need he said walking out of his office trying to button his suit. Um uh your meeting is in 10 minutes . Yeah just go to the meeting room I'll meet you in there. Ok

Omg I can't believe I just walked in on my boss that is so embarrassing I should've knocked. I'm so stupid.

Hello Mrs. Hanson hello Mr. Young are you ready for the meeting? Yes ma'am. Ok let's head this way. Ahhh Mr. King how are you today referring to Blake. Good and you Mr. young. Uh I feel young and alive. Oh and this is my nephew Ryder he's going to be Co- CEO in a couple months. Hello Ryder, mr. king he says with a nod.

The meeting was great but Ryder kept staring at me it was weird but he was handsome it's just I have a boyfriend who I love very much.

Me and Blake where the last ones in the office and I saw a girl from earlier going into his office so without saying bye I left.