20

I smelt dampness and mold. The floor was cold under me. There was no light. As I began to come to, I was having a hard time figuring out where I was. No light, dampness, cold, I had to be underground somewhere. Where; that was what was worrying me the most. The last I remembered; I was still at Hogwarts. Then everything went black. How long was I out?

I shuffled around feeling the ground under me till I felt a wall. As I lifted to my feet unsteadily, I began to walk around the room I was kept in or rather the prison. The walls were wet with goo and fuzz. The breathing conditions down here were probably horrific. Whoever was keeping me here didn't care though. The cell was no larger than a walk-in closet or a small bathroom. There was nothing in the cell. Not even a door that could be felt. It was most likely covered in magic that as prisoner she could not break. My wand was gone too. I felt around desperately but it wasn't in here. Of course, it wasn't in here. She was a prisoner of war.

I sat against the wall in despair. Now that I was awake all I could think about was when I would be fed next or if there was anywhere to go to the restroom. I know had to sit with my thoughts. I didn't have to sit with my thoughts for long though. A door appeared on the other side of the cell and opened with a squeak.

"The Dark Lord is ready for you," the short ugly man said. He was missing a hand and had whiskers practically growing out of his face. He was hunched back and fat. I stood up to follow. He grabbed my arm, his long dirty nails dug into my skin and he pulled me forward. I thought about kicking him in the face and running for it, but I knew that was not an option. I was to show I was on their side, so I followed.

The walk wasn't long, but it wasn't enjoyable either. After a couple of flights of stairs, I realized that I had been much further down than I could have expected. The light slowly started to get brighter which helped my eyes adjust. Once we got to what I assumed was the main level of the house, the ugly man pulled her through hallways after hallways before coming to a huge door. It was carved in beautifully treated wood with what seemed to be muggles depicted as slaves. It was similar to some wallpaper at Pansy's house.

"Wait here." The man said before opening the door. He slipped in leaving me in the hallway. I stood awkwardly. I could run at any time. I could escape yet he left me here entrusting that I would not leave. That was very interesting. Why keep me in a cell if you are going to believe I won't run away.

The door snapped back open and the man pulled me in. The room was large with two fireplaces. It was simple but expansive. A long table was in the center of the room filled with people in dark robes. They all turned when I walked in. I spotted Draco first, sitting next to a man I had only ever heard about. If he could be called a man at all that is. Voldemort sat at the end of the table, thin grey robes billowing off of him, a snake obedient at his side. His eyes were red and calculating. The room had a thin layer of fear and dark magic covered the room.

My friends all of them were kneeling next to the table, handcuffs on their wrists. Blindfolds covered their eyes. They could have been anyone, but I knew who they were. Wandless magic took over me as I was forced to kneel in line next to them. I fit the ground hard, the sharp pain traveled up my legs. I cried out in pain.

"Is this all of them?" Voldemort asked. His voice came out like a whisper that penetrated the skull. It was horrible.

"It is my Lord." The ugly man said before scurrying off. Voldemort stood and faced his followers. I started to recognize some faces. Only the most trusted and important Death Eaters were sat at the table.

"My friends. We have a treat today. We have 6 students, that...aided us in our mission to get rid of the despicable Headmaster." Voldemort said with a cackle. The rest of the table laughed warily.