Friendly?

Onboard the Nautilus submarine, the pilot answers a call. ''This is the Nautilus. What's the Giant's position?'' After receiving the exact co-ordinates, the pilot set the tracker. ''Locked and loaded.''

Back in the small town, Dean's driving the car whilst Annie sits in the back, Hogarth and (Name) wrapped under one of her arms each. ''Oh, my babies, I'm so sorry.''

Hogarth stirs in his sleep whilst (Name) only seems to slip deeper into it. She groans as her eyes squeeze shut before she relaxes again.

''Stop the car,'' Hogarth mumbles, still only half awake.

''Kids! Oh, my God, you're all right!''

Hogarth shoots up from his position. ''Go back! We gotta help him!''

''Are you crazy kid?'' Dean says, giving him an odd look through the rear-view mirror. ''You and (Name) are lucky to be alive! We're taking both of you to a hospital.''

But then the car shakes a little, causing Dean to be forced to stop. They all duck down to look through the windshield, gawking at Giant's new appearance.

''Everyone, out of the car! We're evacuating the area.'' A soldier said as two came to a stop outside the vehicle. One pulls Dean out of the car, the other pulls Annie out, the two teens slipping from her grip.

''What are you talking about? We need to get these kids to a hospital!'' Dean argued.

''Kids?'' A soldier asked, putting exaggeration on the letter 's'.

The two adults look back down at the car, only to see a backdoor open with only (Name) sprawled out among the back seats.

''Kid!'' Dean yelled, trying to fight off the soldiers grip and get to Hogarth.

''Hogarth! No!'' Annie screamed.

''Annie? Are you alright? What's going on?'' A familiar voice asks and Annie turns, a relieved sigh escaping her upon seeing (Name)'s mother.

''Oh, (Mother's Name), thank God. Hogarth ran off into the town,'' Annie explained, still sounding frantic as she shrugged off the soldiers hand off of her shoulder.

''I'll radio the others. What about (Name)? Did she follow again?'' She asked, a crack of worry appearing in her tough voice.

''No, she's there-'' Annie cut herself off upon spotting the now empty backseat. ''Oh, God no!'' She yelled upon seeing (Name) half-limping, half-running towards the danger, still clutching her left side.

(Mother's Name) turns away as she grabs her radio, ''General, we may have a situation here. Two kids - my kid - have got past the line of soldiers. Now, I'm not one for threats, but I swear if anything happens to either my daughter or her friend, you can wave bye-bye to that precious title of yours. After all, it was you who chose which soldiers stand on evacuation duty.'' Her tone was menacing, she made sure that once she had explained the situation and moved onto the threatening part of her speech, venom had coated her words. She loved her daughter and if anything was to happen to her, no one would be safe from the wrath of a grieving mother.

General held the radio to his ear, blinking in shock once the woman had finished. Just as he had registered what had happened and was ready to spit some facts at her, he caught sight of the two kids he had just been warned about. One had her arm wrapped around the other's shoulders, but that didn't stop them as they approached with speed.

Giant began to target the Nautilus.

''Hey!'' One screamed.

''No! Stop!'' Yelled the other.