008.

Jayla POV
Friday morning

After doing my nightly tossing and turning I finally decided to get up and start my day.
I got up and got in the shower for an hour then put my clothes on and brushed my teeth.

( her outfit & hair

( her outfit & hair. )

After I started working at footlocker, Laila got her own job working 4 days a week and still doing hair on weekends. People from around the way always ask me about her and how much she charges to do hair. My sister is on her grind to open her hair shop and I support her 100%.
With her making her own money, I stopped spending 98% of the money I used to on her and spoiled myself more often.

I started buying better clothes and paying my sister to do my hair. Even though I'm family, I still want her to get her money. I always told her never to sell herself short. I've been saving up to get a better phone too. I plan to get an iPhone 7+ tomorrow.
Things have just been looking up for me, and now it's time to get my own apartment.

I went downstairs to make some cereal. Smoke and P should be here in an hour and a half to come get me. We're spending the whole day together today.

"Hi Andre." I said to Mama Taylor's oldest son with a fake smile.
I've never liked Andre for a few reasons. First of all, he's 25 years old still living with his mama. He always tries to hit on girls 17 and 18 years old. He doesn't have a job. He just sits on his ass all day on the Xbox, I don't see how Mama Taylor can do it. I just try to be cordial with him for the sake of Mama Taylor.

"Hey girl, you look good today." He said staring at me way too long making me uncomfortable.
"Ummm thank you." I said getting the cereal down.

I sat and ate my Cap'n Crunch scrolling through instagram. I looked to see the singing video I posted yesterday after work got 10K views and I smiled.
( Author's Note: The girl Jayla in real life can actually sing. @jalanyasia )
I seen P posted a picture and I liked it and comment "bro🥰🤍".