chap. 28

I woke up to a weight on my chest which startled me before I realized it was Gelo's head.

I can't believe I did that last night.

Shit.

I'm not saying that having sex with him was a bad thing but being that we're not on the best terms with each other just makes it weird for me.

He came crying and I came fucking...fuck my life.

I light tap the side of his face which made him crack both his eyes open. He looked around for a few seconds before his eyes landed on my chest then my face.

"Morning" god knows how much I missed his morning voice...so deep.

"You need to leave" his eyes immediately narrowed in what I'm guessing is confusion before he got up from my chest being that I started getting off the bed.

I grab the sheet from the bed a d wrap it around my naked body while he threw on his fruit of the loom underwear.

It was definitely awkward.

Just as I was about to walk past him to get to the bathroom, he grabbed my hand to keep me from moving.

"Can you at least talk to me?" I hung my head in shame at the situation.

The minute he came running I slept with him...how could I do that?.

"Talk to you? Do you know how much I've tried and wanted to talk to you all this time? You came crying and I slept with you but I had no one to run to all the nights I cried myself to sleep. My friend has been acting shady as fuck, I can't bother my brother because he has a whole life going on for himself and here I am...being there for you, you who turned your back on me Liangelo ball"

I smack his hands off of me and went to walk away but he grabbed my waist from behind and hugged my stomach this time.

"Don't walk away from me Zandra" he moved the sheet to the side and rubbed the stomach with both his hands.

"Stop stressing, don't worry about anything because you don't just have yourself to care about anymore. My son or my daughter is in there hoping mommy is happy and taking care of herself"

Why am I letting him do this to me?

"I'm not stres-" the words didn't make it out of my mouth due to the ringing of the doorbell followed my very aggressive knocks.

"Go get the door while I take a short shower" he said before heading into the bathroom.

I let the sheets fall to the ground and ran to the closet and grabbed a robe.

I grabbed it from the hanger as soon as I saw it and slipped it on before loosely tying the lil belt thingy, checked myself in the mirror...you know, to make sure I don't have the after morning fuck look going on.

I snap quickly headed for the stairs as the doorbell rang again.

Must be cece's ass coming over to apologize.

I skipped the last step and ran to the door, not checking who it was before swinging the door open.

Definitely not what I was expecting.

"What the fuck is going on and what are you doing on my doorstep?" I felt the familiar rage I felt for these people surfacing all over again.

"Now is that anyway to talk to the people who raised you? Ugh! The levels of ungratefulness" I felt the urge to pimp slap the smirk off her face but decided against it.

Instead I allow my eyes to shift away from them and felt my heart drop all over again.

"Cece? What the hell is going on here?" I notice her standing behind my mother with her arms folded across her chest.

"Zandra, I'm your friend and you know I want the best for you and that's why I brought your parents here because you haven't been happy lately because of that boy that you can't get over"

What in the actually fuck? Did this bitch just-

I push the door back and lunge at her with all intentions to choke some sense into this bitch but just as I was about to grab her but an arm wrapped around my waist in mid-air.

I looked down at the arm and was about to go off until I realize that it was a tatted arm meaning it was Gelo's arm.

I looked up to see my parents with looks of disgust evident on their faces.

"What a rachet pig you've turned into I-I really am shocked at your behaviour right now Alezandra-"

"Bitch save the sob story for someone who cares about the shit that leaves your mouth and get the hell off of my property before I call the police or better yet kick all y'all asses" I tried to back up into the house but realized I was stuck with Gelo's arm still around my waist.

"You alright?" he leaned down and whispered in my ear and it was then that I noticed that he wasn't wearing a shirt which made me turn side ways and glance down to see if he was wearing pants-which he was.

"Yeah these people were and just leaving" I went to close the door but was stopped by a hand pushing it open.

The audacity of these trespassers.

I quickly stepped back into my previous position but was stopped by a paper in my face.

I narrowed my eyes, trying to make out what it was but all that caught my eyes was the signature at the bottom of the paper.

"What the hell is this?" I watch the smirk grew on my mother's face before she stepped closer.

"Hmm this my dear is a contract that you signed years ago to get married to your fiance, who by the way have been missing you terribly so...with that being said I think it's time to pack up your little life here and return home"

Are these people crazy?.

"Leave my-"

I was cut off by a black Cadillac door being opened and watched in terror as that bitch ass boy stepped out while fixing the cufflinks on his suit.

Looking like a pussy more than ever.

"Come over here honey, I think it's time your future wife came to her senses"

"Don't tell me that this is the bitch ass nigga cause if you do bruh" gelo mutters into my ear as his grip around my waist tightens.

"Babe I think it's time to come home" how dare he even show up here? How dare THEY even show up here?.

I turn my head to the side slightly towards Gelo.

"Yea this is the bitch ass nigga".

I felt him place his other arm around my waist before me lifted me and place me behind him.

"What's good rapist?" not waiting for a reply, Gelo reared his hand back and punched Tim right in the face.

I watch as everyone witnessing what was going on mouths fell open including mine.

And all hell broke loose.

_______

Sorry for the mistakes y'all😁

Might double update so stay tuned for dramaaaaaaaaaaaaa😉