When he got home

𝗜𝗺 𝗿𝘂𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝘀𝘂𝗴𝗴𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗜𝗺 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺. 𝗨𝗪𝗨

Hawkmoth jumped in through his bedroom window accidentally scaring Nathalie.

Nathalie hid under the covers of Gabriel's bed shaking.

"Oh.. Im sorry for spooking you Nathalie.." He sat down next to the shaking girl.

He took the covers off the small girl, and started stroking her hair.

"Mmm.." Nathalie enjoyed the attention she was having from her dear Hawkmoth.

"You should've been asleep by now," Hawkmoth looked down at her.

"I don't wanna..." She crawled closer to Hawkmoth.

"Duusu watch after her I'm going to make a bath for Nathalie here," Hawkmoth got up and went to the master bathroom.

"Yes Sir!" Duusu got up from where she perched.

Hawkmoth transformed back into Gabriel as he turned on the faucet. 

He smiled as he put in some liquid soap, it reminded him of Emilie. She loved to soak in hot water filled with bubbles with a glass of champagne.

Of course the most he could do for Nathalie was a bottle of grape juice. 

To be honest he didn't know what Nathalie liked to drink, he had always thought of her as a wine drinker. 

A merlot maybe? He defiantly knew no white wines.

After that time at the restaurant he didn't think she'd ever drink white wine again.

He remembered it like it was yesterday, he had been being yelled at by the Audrey Bourgeois oh how he hated that woman. Despite he owed so much to her.

Gabriel had ordered a chardonnay the finest they had. Nathalie had accompanied him, he needed to talk to someone, anyone.

"Nath, please have a drink." He started pouring her a large glass.

"Sir, I'm not that much of a drinker." She had pushed away the glass.

"Drink it." He demanded as he pushed it back towards her.

"Of course.." She started drinking it quickly.

I felt bad because I forced her into it, but by then I was already drunk.

I remember she had passed out shortly afterwards.. It was understandable now that I look back on it. She drank way to much for her size.

Nathalie looked so peaceful, so care free. It entranced him as he laid a kiss on her forehead.

I had held her so carefully with so much care- "GABRIELLLLL!!!" Duusu yelled.

Gabriel ran back, to see Nathalie coughing horribly.

"Nathalie!" He rushed to Nathalie's side, holding her close to him.

"Nathalie, is everything okay..?" His voice was soft and caring, just like a father would do.

She slowly nodded her head not taking the risk of talking, because she would've started to cough again.

Gabriel carried Nathalie to the bathroom and set her down on a stool.

"Um.. Duusu can help you get undressed..." Gabriel spoke as the small Kwami flew over to Nathalie.

"I'll be in my room if you need me." Gabriel exited leaving Duusu and Nathalie alone.

"Oh he likes you~!" Duusu teased Nathalie playfully.

"hmph.." Nathalie hid herself in a bath full of bubbles.

Duusu dived inside with Nathalie.

The blue Kwami swam around the tub as if it was a swimming pool. 

Nathalie sipped on the grape juice that Gabriel had set on the brim of tub as a joke.

His humor was peculiar but for once she understood it.

Nathalie ducked underneath a blanket of bubbles.

The warm water surrounded her, it soothed her as if the pain melted away.

It was such a nice feeling the aches were worse that day, only because she resisted telling Duusu which medicine she was supposed to take.

After playing around with Duusu she had fallen asleep.

"Miss Nathalie..?" Duusu poked her.

"Wake up miss Nathalie.." She shook her awake.

"hmmm..." She looked annoyed.

"Its time to get out before you fall asleep again miss Nathalie." 

After she got ready for bed Nathalie walked out tiredly in Gabriel's pajamas, that were way to large for her.

Gabriel was already asleep as Nathalie laid beside him. 

"Nooroo you cant deny it you ship them don't you?" Duusu looked at Nooroo.

"Maybe.." Nooroo replied.

"You do, don't deny it." She curled up beside Nooroo making a purplish blush spread all over his face.

They had all fallen asleep leaving Nooroo alone with his thoughts.

He questioned if Duusu was right, maybe they could be a couple. 

Not in the state Nathalie was in right now, but maybe when she was adult again they could be together... 💕💞💕💞