Training Montage #1

"BITCH!~" 

My sword slashes down cutting through another man in black armor. I spin the blade in my hand, and then sheath it onto my back. I look over the battlefield, scattered with corpses of men with black armor. There are also many broken robots further on.

"These robots are fucking useless. They are horrible at fighting." 

I roll my eyes as I click a button on a remote. An airship slowly descends from the sky and lends next to me. I board the back and sink into the pilots seat, I take the handles, and tilt them forward, as the ship shakes, and starts to ascend into the air. 

. . .

"alright!~ be excited, here comes my special move!" 

My blade spins in my hand as the large ogre charges towards me. Ever since I killed that worm boss there have been more and more powerful monsters in my dungeon. 

"Razor lightning!" 

My blade shakes as I lift it into the air, pink lightning shoots from it, forming an even larger blade, I slash it down, right through the ogre. It stands there for a second, before it falls into two peices, but not only that, the world behind it also falls apart, it splits into two, and the ground starts to rattle.

"woah! Ultimate move!~ It doesn't even take mana?!" 

[This is an small break brought to you by Milo running around yelling "Die!" As he swings a large pink lightning blade at ogres.] 

I fall onto my back, as I watch my vision blurred with level up notifications.

"Great, level eighty-two, we are close to one hundred!" 

I talk to myself. 

"I've really gotta stop being so lonely. I wonder if there are summoning spells I can learn?"

[Summoning Spell: A spell that summons a celestial entity, that the gamer can make a pact with. These can be learned with skill books achieved from defeating bosses or from the shop.]

"The shop?!" 

[                   The Shop               ]

BUY|SELL

Weapons
Items
Spells
Miscellaneous

G: 0.00

"Wait, there is an actual shop!" 

[Yes.]

"I wonder how I get money..."

I scratch my chin, then the button reading: Sell appears in my vision. I click it, and it shows me my inventory, I see the multiple swords I crafted so they wouldn't break, they have a small symbol under them reading: G: 20. I touch my swords, and it brings a slider, I slide it half way, and then hit sell. Half of the swords disappear, and the marker at the bottom of my screen changes from 0.00 to 200. 

"can I buy things now?" 

The inventory goes away, and it instantly switches to the buy tab. I select spells, and it opens a long list with a search bar. 

"Search: Summoning."

It fills in the search bar, and the screen changes.