Time to help the twisted one's

(Bryan's pov)

I am starting to wake up "Freddy he's starting to wake up!" I hear Helpy yell. I open my eyes but the light is so bright so I close my eyes again. I slowly open them and see Rs. Freddy, Helpy, Rs. Bonnie and Lefty. "Bryan? How are you feeling?" Lefty asks "My head hurts little bit but other than that I feel okay. How long have I've been out for?" I ask "Almost 10 hours. But we have a question." Rs. Bonnie said "Yeah?" I answer and little bit rub my head. My hand accidentally brushed over one of the stitches and I little vit hiss out of pain and take my hand away and see that it has little bit of blood on it. "How did you get those stitches?" Helpy asked. I sit up and all of the memories when I was a kid came back. I sigh "I don't want to talk about it yet" I say "So you do know who did it?" Lefty asks. I nodded. I try to stand up and almost fall but then I didn't. "Where are the others?" I ask. "They are outside waiting.. Baby has been worried about alot you maybe want to talk to her first." Rs. Freddy says. I nod and walk outside "Bryan!" Baby yells and jumps at me and I catch her "Hello to you too" I say and give her a hug "Bryan I was so worried when I found on the groud with your head bleeding. How did you even get that scar?!" Baby asks and looks at me "I don't want to talk about it yet but wh-" I was saying then I heard a scream. I put Baby on the grond and look where the scream came from. I see all the twisted one's chasing Helpy. I look down at Baby and she looks at me. She knew what I was thinking and shook her head "No you go somewhere safe so you aren’t hurt. You're still a human" Baby said. I loon where Helpy is and shook my head "I know the secret they want and I am going to give it to them" I said and start to run where they are "BRYAN!" I hear Baby yell.

I run and grab Helpy and then the twisted animatronic's started to chasing us "Bryan! Are you crazy!? You could get hurt again!" Helpy yelled. I ran in one of the restaurant where the others are and put Helpy down. I turn around seeing twisted wolf "This could be easy if you could just give us the secret Bryan!" He yells. I look at my wrist and see that I have the key. "Bryan dosen't know eny seacret! Leave him alone!" Ballora yelled at him. I sigh and look at the door and smile. "Bryan?" Helpy says. I turn around and start running upstairs and then go out side of the restaurant. I see they are there but I jump on one of the roller coasters and start to run on it. I could hear my friends yelling. I look back to make sure that all of the twisted animatronic's are following me, they are. I jump down and to where the portal is. I get to the portal room and look at the portal and see little keyhole and smile. Then I hear the door shut close. I turn around and see that twisted one's locked the others outside and blocked the door so they can't get in "Now Bryan... TELL US THE SEACRET!" Twisted Freddy yells. I turn back to look at the keyhole and smile. I took the key and put it in to the hole and turn it twise. The portal starts to shake. I hear that my friends are trying to open the door and I hear them yell my name. The twisted animatronic's look confused when the portal turns different. I smile ear to ear and turn to look at them "Well twisted one's it is time for you to go home" I say. They look at me with smiles on their faces. "Thank you" They say ran in to the portal. Once they all are in I took the key out and put it back on my bracelet. I stared to walk towards the doors. I push some of the boxes and rocks out of the way and then I feel that the door is going to open soon so I went behind a pillar and then I heard the door bust open and the things that I hadn't took away from it flew everywhere. I sigh in releaf when non of them hit me. "BRYAN!?" I hear my friends yell. I just step out from behind the pillar. "Uh hey guys" I say and smiled. I feel everyone of them run and hug me. "DON'T ever do that again, Bryan!" All of them yelled. I let out a little chuckle "Well at least the twisted one's are gone for good" I say and then I feel something hit lightly my head. I turn it was Rs. Foxy "Couldn't tell us your plan before doing it?" He says "Nope" I say and he just shakes his head. I smile lightly and look at them. "So! What do you want to do now?" I ask with exitedly "WHOLE PARK HIDE 'N SEEK!" Baby, Helpy and Lefty yells. I start to run "Okay! Who ever is last at the Baby's circus tent is it!" I yell "No fair!! You got head start!" All of them yelled. I just laughed.

"I think that you should tell Elizabeth and Ballora that you're Chris Afton"

"Should I?"