Mark Information

Elgin's Enigma (aka Season One of Alliances of Realities and Gods) is done! Hooray! I might create a sequel to this but it may take awhile since I need to solve my lack of computer situation since it broke recently. Hopefully you enjoyed reading!

So, these are the descriptions of the marks featured in the script. This is for anybody that wanted to have them all in one place for reference sake.

Mark of Goat: It overtook me. a compulsion. A need. It surged through my body and I drove my knife into the creature's body. My conscious mind could never have known it was a sacrifice.

Appearance: Yellow goat horn.

Path of Goat: One step forwards. One step backwards. I hold the bell. It doesn't feel of this world. It does not ring when I shake it. Why?

Appearance: Yellow goat head.

Mark of the Machine: We felt that we wished to be gods. We would create in our own image, bend nature to our will, do what our creator had never achieved. But we had our own materials. oil, steel, fire. we forged it as though we were atop Mount Olympus. We breathed life into it with an electric pulse. And we watched it lift us by the throat and strangle the life from us.

Appearance: Grey box.

Path of the Machine: I wanted to destroy the box today. I can hear it when I dream, I can see the sweet satisfaction of breaking it. The things that will pour out, every wonder of the universe, the knowledge of intricacies. I went to do it. I felt sick to my stomach. It can't be done. I'll never know what is in it. What is more important is what goes in.

Appearance: Grey box with two circles in it.

Path of Void: There's something beyond the emptiness. This i'm convinced of. I have stared through it a million times. I have shown it to others and they laugh. they dismiss it as a bauble. But there's more to this. They say I just want there to be more. They just don't understand the allure. The emptiness leads somewhere.

Appearance: Black swirl.

False Path Mark: There was only death, only destruction. I've never known such a thing to come out, from everywhere at once, and yet nowhere. To look into its eyes, to see across the cosmos and weep, to know that there is infinity beyond its playful smile and never reach it. It is badness. it is the false path.

Appearance: Unknown.

Glimpsed Light Mark: Who should I tell? Was it even real, truly? It felt like everything, all at once. It is seeing a piece of the puzzle, knowing there is more behind it, but never being able to see it all at once.

Appearance: Yellow eye.