Chapter 4: A casual day

Please v☆te for my story, now onto the chapter!!

Lucia Mooncrest POV
It's already been a year since I arrived in this household. I mangaed to get both of them to open up to me. They are both 11 but turning 12 tomorrow. Well I have to go and fetch them for breakfast now. I make sure my clothes are neat before heading out.

I slowly opened the door to their bedroom, I went up to their bed and gently shook them. "Time to wake up Sora and Sky" I softly whispered into the ears. I opened curtain, allowing the morning to shine into the dark room.

They groggily got up rubbing their eyes. Sky was the first one to get out of bed, while Sora started complaining usual. I started dressing Sky who was clutching my shirt with his small hands. It was quite the adorable sight.

I turn towards Sora, "If you don't get up no dessert for you today." I say trying to hold my laughter in. He quickly gets up but then trips and falls harshly onto the floor. I gasp and quickly dash to him. I start rubbing his head trying to comfort him.

I could see how Sora was trying to hold his tears back. I didn't know he could cry so easily, but he did his head quite harshly. "Can you please do that thing you used to do to make our injuries feel better." Sora mumbles while fiddling with his fingers.

Did I ever do such a thing, suddenly I remember what he meant. Once Sora and Sky got hurt after playing and were both crying, I kissed their injuries to help calm them down. I thought you only do that to little kids though, oh well whatever. I lift his silky hair snow white hair and kiss his forehead. "Does it feel better?" I ask while softly chuckling. He nods shyly.

I looked over to Sky who was pouting, he looked kind of angry. I say teasingly "Do you want a kiss Sky?" To my surprise he nods his head. I just laugh helplessly and kiss him on the cheek. He then ask for me to piggy back him. I crouch down and let him climb on my back.

Now Sora was sulking, what is with these too children. They seem to have become very attached to me, like overly clingy. They remind me of Asura, I wonder how he us doing. Maybe he found a better life and is enjoying himself. That's all I hope, I want him to be happy. After all he is kinda like my baby brother, I also feel like a mum. Yeah, like an overprotective mother hen.

I extend my hand towards Sora. "Come on, let's go to the dining hall to eat breakfast. I made your favourite." I say warmly, Sora hesitantly held my hand. A dust of pink covered his cute chubby cheeks.

I smile and walk them to the kitchen. Sky had buried his face in my nape, it was kinda weird but I brushed that thought aside.

I pulled the chair out for them and presented their dishes in front of them. I stood on the sidelines but Sora had ordered me to eat with them. I couldn't refuse them as I was mere servant.

"Is there anything you would like to do today young master?" I ask them, they were both stuffing their face. I just laughed helplessly, is it me or did they become less mature. Sora says while pointing his fork at me "I told you to just call us Sora and Sky. I want you to cook us dessert."

I shake my head and sigh, "I can't feed you so many desserts or your going to get fat. Do you want that young master? How about you go study and I might give you an extra sweet today."

Sora just huffs angrily and crosses his hand. He shoot a fire ball at me and I just dodge it casually. I was already used to this, he doesn't get as angry as he used to do. I shiver slightly at the memories of what had happen.

~Flashback~
When he woke up when I sang him to sleep he pushed me off the bed and started shooting fire at me. I wasn't fully awake at that time so I wasn't fully prepared so it burned me.