CHAPTER 22: Last chapter!

The bright light hit my eyes like a baseball bat hitting it's like part.  I blinked viciously until i was half was used to the light. "C-c-can we turn the umm -the umm lights off... please." I stuttered.

"Oh my gosh." I heard dam say as I turned my head to face him. He was holding a sleepy Bubba. I put my hands out to hold him as he handed him to me. His limp body fell on me and shaped himself to my body. I smiled as I realized he had roses and chocolates in his hands after I admired my beautiful- no handsome baby boy.

"Shouldn't I be giving you roses and chocolate for what I said." I said rocking back and forth to help Bubba go to sleep.

"Never, you were trying to save our kids and I didn't believe you anyway." He smiled walking up and giving me a small kiss.

"Where is Lily?" I realized freaking out trying to sit up but immediately got stopped but my pain first then Dam's hands pushing me back down gently.

"She's ok, she's been stuck in her room too, but with Reagan and Olly tormenting her." He chuckled.

"So she's awake." I asked.

"Yes, she's perfectly fine, she has a couple stitches in her stomach but she's up and watching the other two run around." He explained which made my heart feel better.

"So how long was I out." I asked joking.

"Three weeks and four days." He said putting all the gifts down.

"Your kidding." I said wide eyed shocked.

"Yeah, you were asleep for about two days off and on." He giggled as I was gesturing to hit him. "Ace Labeau and his partner came, Leo and his wife came to see you as well, oh and Caden."

"Now I know your kidding." I said.

"No , I'm not," He said, "She's about eight months pregnant, she said sorry and if you could help her with her baby shower and help her raise her child she would be nothing but grateful."

He was actually serious about this. "She came here, and said all of that."

"Yes babe." He answered.

"How's Victoria." I asked with a fake smile.

"Let's not talk about her right now," He exclaimed as Reagan and Olly ran in.

"You guys can't just ran around the halls babies." They both gasped at my words and yelled, "Mommy."

"Shhh, there are other people here guys, now come give mommy a hug." I whisper yelled as Bubba woke up and they sprinted towards me. They jumped on the bed and before Reagan could touch the wrong leg dam grabbed her and tickled her. Her giggles rang through the room.

"mommy, aunt Kinley showed me how to high kick, I'm gonna show the baby and Bubba how to do it too." Olly sang to me. Dam took Bubba and handed me Reagan.

"Cool, how's Amelia." I asked confused.

"She's down stars, how about we go check on her guys." He said as they jumped off my bed and raced to the door.

"Wait, what about me, your just gonna leave me alone." I smiled.

"Oh your not alone, I forgot to tell you there was one more person who came to visit you." He smiled leaving the room.

Who would come to see me? Callie? Kinley? Maybe Ace? Leo?

As the door opened up, I was expecting it to be someone I've seen recently. But it wasn't, I haven't seen this person in a long time and all I could do was cry and cover my mouth from embarrassment.

"Hey Bubba."

THE END