PART II - WATCHING DRAMAS- STARING AT CELEBRITIES/NON MEHRAM

"The hearing, and the sight, and the heart, of each of those of ours will be questioned by Allah."

IMPACT OF WATCHING DRAMAS - STARING, LEERING AT CELEBRITIES / NON MEHRAM.

> This is a very serious matter, it unavoidably tempts a man/woman to look at man/woman boldly-brazenly. A mind can end up having haram thoughts for the same sex.

> Some say it is "alright" to watch dramas and etc. Despite it doesn't have pornography or intimidating content. The images/behaviour/dialogues still intimidate the watcher innerly!

Man/woman with great aesthetics intimidates viewers. Their looks seduces viewers. It unequivocally leads one to think or watch something much more intimidating which does not even exist in the movie/drama. Slowly they'll be led to watch the forbidden.

Fundamentally, when a man and a woman are seen close in a drama/movie, despite it doesn't consist intimate content, but when the watcher's eyes see the men and women nearing each other, syaitan/qareen instantly whispers negative thoughts in minds to persuade to ship them.

E.g ; Celebrities. Groups of boys/girls. "Sometimes there's no mature content in their songs", except their attire/clothing which sometimes is as if they are clothed but naked. Nonetheless, they take advantage of their voices, their aesthetics/figure to lure viewers.

Instead of admiring prophets as role models, nowadays negative/brazen influencers are idealized, celebrities who misguide, away from Islam, from Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala.

It is very difficult to look up for a decent show, as there's filth in everything, otherwise it does not stand up to the viewers romance/lust standards.

It's better to not take risk. Saying that, 'I will skip the specific mature content scenes' too, don't make sense, in the end its still related to it.

Worst of all; recommending others. Pushing others in a pit of sinfulness, and also be their reason of sinning. On Judgement Day, He/She will blame one another for misguidance. No concern will be shred for a single friend or blood related ones. On the day of judgement day, every one would blame one another for misguidance.

 On the day of judgement day, every one would blame one another for misguidance

best keys to prevent yourself from engaging in such filth.
>lower your gaze! Don't look!
>recite astagfhar!
>repent!
>remind yourself, Allah is watching!
>connect with your Salah; learn about haya in Islam
>try not to look at people whom are inappropriately clothed.

.
.
.

السلام عليكم

Add it in your library, so you'll be notified of what could help you to become a better Muslim. Share or tag, so others can be aware too.

Protect yourselves from following celebrities/influencers/people who dress provocatively. Fear Allah.

Following celebrities to gain...what? Instead, save your Akhirah and do not let yourself become miserable in this temporary world.