Chapter 38: Club

ϟ Grey ϟ

ϟ Grey ϟ

I stare at him as he fidgets. He doesn't say anything and I'm growing impatient.

"If you're here to fucking waste my time then get out," I advise him and he looks up toward me. He shakes his head.

"I'm not, I swear," he answers carefully.

"Then what, Theo?" I sigh heavily.

"So we were all in the meeting room," he begins, interlocking his fingers, "and we were talking about going to Montana and stuff. Then Jai came in and told everyone that he was opening up the store. So most of them left."

"This is such a god-awful, boring story," I give him an unamused look.

"I'm not done yet," he tells me.

"So then Jacqueline came in," he swallows, "and she came up to me and you know how she is. She's all flirty and stuff and so she was flirting. Well, I wasn't having it and she...she grabbed onto me."

He takes a deep breath and leans back in his chair.

"What do you mean 'grabbed onto you' Theo?"

"She grabbed my dick," he mumbles uncomfortably. I run my hand down the side of my jaw.

There's no doubt that Jacqueline is flirty. She's flirtatious with me and apparently the other guys too.

Working here though, with well-trained people, I've never had to deal with an actual issue like this before.

I knew she was no good from the time she got here. I wasn't able to pick her from the group and that itself gave me a bad feeling from her.

"Do you want her charged?" I question and he shakes his head.

"No. I just want her gone and I want to completely forget about it," he answers, shaking his head.

I nod.

I should unleash Azalea on her ass.

That'd be a fight I'd pay a lot of money to see happen.

"I'll take care of it," I assure him, "Now get the fuck out."

"Good. Just like nothing happened. I like how you're saying that just as always. Bye-bye," He stands and exits.

I wait a couple of minutes to finish up what I was doing on the computer and then I step out of the office to find Jacqueline. Bitch.