Chapter 10: Where She Died

Your POV

A few days has passed and I was on the couch clearly bored. I decided to play my guitar to lighten my mood. I eventually found out that I can put the Harley Davidson in ny gem. And so I started playing the guitar. I decided to play "Burn It Down" by Skillet.

As I finished playing it. I saw that Steven came back from the movies and he immediately opened a book. He kept looking at the image like he wants to know how it works......and whose it is. I stood up and made my way to him.

Y/N: Hey there Steven how's the movie?

Steven: I slept through it.

Y/N: Dang. What is it that your looking at?

Steven: When I was asleep, I saw this in my dream.

He then handed me the book with a blank cover. As I examine the image, my eyes suddenly widened. It was Pink's Palanquin.

Steven: What do you think it is?

Y/N: It's Pink's Palanqui-

I was interrupted by the warp pad lighting up and saw the other three making their way back from a succesful mission.

Amethyst: What up Ste-man? Reading another boring book?

Steven: No, I saw this in my dream. Do you know what this is?

Amethyst: (*looks at the image and just shrugs*)

Pearl: Let me have a look at it.

She looks at the image and suddenly her expression of a cocky smile turned into a fearful look in her eyes.

Pearl: I-I don't know.

Garnet: It's probably nothing important.

Steven: No, no you're lying. Painite said something about Pink Diamond.

Then they all looked at me.

Pearl: WHY WOULD YOU TELL HIM?

Y/N: Why? You want me to lie? He deserves to know this.

There was a moment of silence. As we hear the ocean waves just outside the house.

Garnet: Steven, Rose never would have wanted you to know about this.

Steven: What about me? I'm her son. Don't you think I need to know this. After what she did to Painite's only friend in homeworld.

He then ran out of the house and sat on the stairs. I sighed and walked out and sat beside Steven.

Steven: Painite you trust me right?

Y/N: Course I do.

Steven: I am going to South Korea, please don't tell the gems.

Y/N: I won't Steven. Besides, I wanna pay my respects to her.

Then suddenly Garnet, came out of the door.

Garnet: Steven please, we are doing this because we know what's good for you. Please, don't go there.

Steven:......Fine, I won't.

Garnet: Thank you Steven.

Then she walked back inside. But me and Steven had other plans. We went to Greg hoping he could come with us.