Chapter Thirty-Five: Love? No.

I heard someone's body slide down the door and I knew it to be Jack's body. I sat on the other side of the door and taped the door. Ryleigh and I had this code sort of like morse code, which is really what it was. I was taping out a message no one was going to understand in my bedroom. So I opened the door and looked as Jack held the blade in between his fingers running it back and forth between his thumb and index finger.

"Hey you're okay," He said breathlessly placing the blade on the stand before hugging me close.

I nodded into his chest as Jack grabbed my face so I looked up at him. He looked at me for any sign that I was not okay before I felt his wet tears on my face. I began to cry too and in a swift motion, I grabbed the back of his shirt wrapping my arms around him. I held onto Jack as I cried and he cried holding onto me.

"I'm sorry I scare you," I murmured into his chest

"You don't scare me. You terrify me. One minute we are sitting here just," I heard someone clear their throat to see it was Rian and Alex.

"Virgin ears here children keep it PG," Rian said as I chuckled and Jack wiped my tears.

"You're okay?" Jack asked again as I nodded my head.

"When did this even, you know, happen?" Rian asked as I kept wiping the tears from my cheeks.

'Don't know' I signed as Zack Merrick came in with Ryleigh.

"Aye, she is out," Z said and I punched his abdomen.

"Don't hurt him. I kind of need servant," Ryleigh said and I couldn't hold back my laugh.

Of course, my laugh came out as a snort at first before I couldn't contain it anymore. Everyone else in my crowded room began to laugh as well. I was going to miss this, miss us. I looked at Alex before sighing.

"I am still sorry. You stress me out but I wouldn't trade that stress for the world. Can we try again or start over?" Alex said and offered me a fist bump.

I bumped my fist against his as Alex grabbed my hand and pulled me in for a hug. Alex put his head on top of mine making me feel shorter than I really was. I rolled my eyes and made a choking sound as Rian pulled me away from Alex. Jack then pulled me away from Rian saying something along the lines of mine.

"Okay stop being kinky," Rian said and put his hands in the air.

"So back to the question are you guys a thing?" Ryleigh asked excitedly and bounced on her knees sitting on my floor.

I shook my head as Jack nodded saying yes. We then looked at each other with confused looks on our faces. I grabbed Ryleigh's hand and began taping out my message.

"He never asked you! Jack Barakat fucking ask her out right here right now!" Ryleigh said and everyone looked at Jack.

"You didn't ask her out!?" Rian almost screeched as I looked at my shoes.

"I thought us having sex in the bunks was me asking," Jack murmured but was still really audible.

"You had sex in the bunks!?" Rian shouted as I reached across the now sitting circle of my friends and put my hand over his mouth.

"Shh, my dad hears you. I'll be dead and then I will haunt your ass. Wait! If I am dead. Please shout louder," I looked at Rian asked the wheels clicked in my head.

"Nope, no death for little Urie," Alex said and pulled me into his lap.

Lisa came up to see what we were all doing. I had picked up my guitar by this time and Jack still had not asked me out. I strummed simple chords in random orders as Lisa came and sat beside me.