chapter 34

Lena's POV

I checked out kara from the hospital and I drove her one of my favorite Doughnut place in the whole city, there coffee was man made and not machine made like there Doughnuts.

"Here we are" I said as I parked in front of the store, I could already smell the strong smell of coffee and Doughnuts. "Daily Dozen Doughnuts, huh" she said as she opened the kara door "don't move".

I got out of the driver's seat and ran to the other side of my car to open the door for her, she let out a chuckle as I helped her out "The doctor said not to apply to much pressure so that you could heal better".

I help her enter the the shop as we were greeted by a middle aged man "Ah Lena nice to see you again here" I smiled and hugged him "nice to see you again Ben".

"Lena is that you" a middle aged woman asked as she came out the kitchen. She smiled and hugged me "nice to see you again Lucy".

"And who is this beautiful girl with you" Ben asked as he held out his hand for kara to take. She smiled and shook his hand and shook Lucy's hand too. "This is Kara my friend" I said as we took a seat
They looked at each other and I forgot I told them about the history I had with Kara.

You see Ben and Lucy are like grandparents to me they knew everything about my life more then Lillian ever knew about me. I winked at them letting them know not to do anything bad. They let out a chuckle as they asked what we wanted.

"Ummm I will take the the usual and you Kara" I asked as Kara looked at portal menu "I will have what's she having". We smiled as Ben took the menus and whispered in my ear "she is really pretty Lena this is a second chance so dont mess it up again because in love there is no third time is a charm".

I smiled and nodded as he patted my back.

Our Doughnuts came and kara and I caught up to some things as we ate. Even after we finished our Doughnuts we stayed until it was closing hours. Laughing and smiling like the old times the old times I miss.