32

AUTHOR-MISS ME??💚😭

Date: October 6, 2019
Name: Miracle McNeal
Nickname: NBA Miry

"Bout damn time y'all back shit, took y'all that long. I missed my baby." Kentrell instantly stood up and pulled me into a hug as we came in the door.

I smiled hugging him back and he pecked my lips.

"Damn we was just hanging out at the store, at least we got the dress." LeeLee said.

"You mean dresses cause shiii we got more than one." Kayla added.

"Good. I hope it's something cute and not that exposing shit, cause only I can see what's mines." Kentrell slightly mugged nothing in particular.

I shooked my head smiling.

He was taking me out tonight and he let me and the girls go to the store to get me something good to wear.

I told him I already had something but he wanted me to spend some money on me.

All he asked is for it not to show too much.

When we got to the store they was picking hella stuff that was green, but the dresses were cute tho.

I even got a red dress.

Kayla and LeeLee sat on the couch with the gang and me and Kentrell headed upstairs with my bags in our hands.

We got to the room and he closed the door before sitting on the bed.

"Ight show me what all you got mamas." He smiled at me.

I nodded my head smiling back before taking out the dresses.

I had got that, jewelry, shoes, and some more stuff.

He said he wanted me to spend it all on me.

So I did.

At first I didn't wanna spend all his money, but he forced it in my purse.

So I had no choice.

I laid out the dresses before grabbing my tablet typing.

'You want me to try them on and show you?'

H nodded his head licking his lips leaning back some. "Hell yeah ma, go change. I wanna see ya sexy ass in everyone of em."

I smiled slightly blushing some and grabbing all the dresses going in the bathroom.

I changed into the first one and looked in the mirror smiling.

First time I thought to myself that I'm actually cute.

My confidence in myself is very low because of me having no voice.

I walked out the room and he looked up from his phone smirking.