CHAPTER 31

“Been busy this new year, anyway...JISOO'S BIRTHDAY IS COMING WAAAAAA MY GODDESS!!! Anyway this chapter is dedicated to those who left comments on the previous chapter; the ever active commentor VSooyaa301, and also an active voter poptokpop☺”

CHAPTER 31

*Kim Jisoo*

I dropped my body on the bed and stared at the ceiling, Kim Taehyung is driving me crazy! I should've really prepared myself, cause he was not kidding when he said that he'd seduce me!

Why?! Because the next morning--no, it was right after he asked me to date him. He started ‘seducing’ me. God, now I've learn that word!

-Flashback-

‘You don't have to decide now...’

‘Can we date?’

‘You can't reject me though’

Those words played on my mind as we walked.

We were both walking side by side, no one dared to talk but Kim Taehyung-ssi is obviously smiling from ear to ear while I can feel my both cheeks burning.

Until, we've reached my assigned room. I cleared my throat and faced him, I don't know but this really feels awkward to me but it seems like it is not the same to him.

“G'night now.” I said and was about to turn around when he held my hand.

“Wait, walk me to my room...I'm scared” he said pouting.

I looked at him puzzled but he looked at me with his begging eyes while pouting, and he's so adorable like a puppy.

“uh, ok?” I answered unsure.

We walked not that far, since our rooms are just next to each other. But when we have reached their bedroom door.

“Uh, I just remembered. I can't sleep without drinking milk, can you acompany me Chichu?” He said and again...he flashed that puppy-sparkly-eyes of his.

“Uh....” I was thinking of what to say since he's kinda acting weird when I felt him grabbed my sleeves and pouted, still having that cutesy eyes of his.

And again, I was not able to ignore that act of his. So we went to the kitchen, I watched him make some milk for himself. I was surprised when he also gave one cup to me.

“It's enjoyable to drink milk with someone” he said smiling as he sat next to me.

“Uhm...thanks” I said and took a sip.

I closed my eyes as the flavor of the milk invaded my taste buds.

“Mmmm...this tastes great” I commented after taking a sip and opened my eyes, only to find V looking at me intently. My heart thumped and my face heated up.

“What?” I awkwardly asked.

He laughed and leaned closer to me so I kinda leaned back to avoid having a short distance with him, not because I'm scared of him but because I'm scared he might hear my heart banging against my ribcage.

I blinked numerous times as I can't look at him, while he kept on staring at me.

“You're a messy drinker” he said and wiped my lips with his thumb.