Fifteen: Good Girl

Fifteen

dedicated to @UnwrittenConfessions becuase I semi-liedto her -.- Sorry girl lmao and before any of the NDP readers ask, I'll be updating it after I post 16 of this book.... I'm going through one of my anal number things again . I dont do songs with this book, but the song on the side, Good Girl by Yelawolf ft PoohBear is like Adrian and Isa smooshed into a five minute, highly dysfunctional song. I recommend listening :)

Adrian Lew walked out of the holding cell, running his fingers through his now unruly inky hair, meeting the green eyes of his older sister, Nicole. She was standing by the desk glaring at him as the officer behind the desk ogled her, "Junior, what the hell did you do?" She snapped, running her hands over his hair, then cupping his cheeks as she looked at him in worry.

He shrugged out of her grip roughly, scowling bitterly at his sister before walking out of the police department. His mood was something between a feral animal-a wolf even- and the emotions a man experienced when his ego was immensely wounded.

His was.

She had really called the police on him!

"Adrian Marquise Lew, tell me what the fuck happened!" Nicole demanded, "I just bailed you out, the least you can do is tell me what the hell you did!"

Adrian whirled around, his heated gaze landing on Nicole, "She fucking called the police on me!"

Her perfectly arched brows rose in confusion, "Who?"

"Who the fuck do you think, dumbass?" He roared, climbing into Nicole's small, red car, and slamming the door so hard the whole car shook.

Nicole slid silently into the driver's seat, then sat there, face twisted , not speaking a word for minutes. Adrian was glaring at the police department, ridiculing himself as to why he had actually gone with them willingly hours before. He could have easily gotten away, killed them, and been on his way. That tiny damned human of his was messing with his mind, fucking up his equilibrium, and he had no clue what to do. He wanted to rip his hair out, strand by strand, ply his fangs from his gums, just to rid some of the never ending frustration he had been enduring since he met the sexy little thing that he was learning was a monster in her own rights.

Nicole sighed, running her hands through her hair before her gaze landed on her sibling's, "Why would your mate call the police on you, Junior?"

He was already on edge, and hearing Nicole call Isaline that threw him over the edge, "Don't fucking call her that!"

"That's what she is, Adrian," Nicole told him gently, patting his knee, "Just because you don't want her to be, doesn't change anything. She'll always be your soul mate, no matter what. You know that."

"Leo said that I was...growing on her, that I'd fall in love with her soon if I hadn't already." Adrian whispered, glaring down at his hands, "So I went to Bianca's and I fucked her. Isa made me mad, and I told her." He shook his head the whole time he spoke, feeling as confused as he was when he was in bed with the now deceased woman.

"Why would you do that?" Nicole gasped, turning all the way in her seat to stare at him, "Adrian, that girl adores you, why would you do that to that sweet girl?"

Adrian shrugged, scratching at his jaw as he spoke, "To prove to myself that she didn't mean anything to me. It didn't work. I had her doing all the things Isa does in bed with me, and in the end, I got mad and I killed her after I got sick. I was barely even inside of her, the shit doesn't make any sense to me!"

It had all happen in less than twenty minutes. Adrian had ran to his home through the woods, paced moodily around his property, then went to Bianca where he had barely slid inside of her gaping hole that felt nothing like Isa's hot, wet, and inviting pussy that caressed his dick as if it were made just for him, which it was. After that, Adrian had to have been inside Bianca for a about two minutes, of which he was nauseous the whole time, but when she pressed his lips to hers, he couldn't handle it any longer, and took off to her bathroom, barely reaching the toilet in enough time to empty his stomach.