Stalked

It had been foreseen that they would have a tail of fans after them. It was also foreseen that Tony would b***h about it when they had found a more private place.
"This is hopeless"
"It's been 2 hours Tony!"
Natasha facepalmed at Steve and Tony. Why can't they go two minutes without getting on the other one's nerves? Wanda and Pietro were just quietly sitting as Vision explained to them how the multi-marked worked. She wondered what Steve's ability was. It must not be a "magical" ability. Maybe it was a non-existing fear. Or being a big dork and America's biggest idol at the same time.
"Why can't we track her down?"
Thor asked.
"Because it's creepy, Zeus. And I don't want my soulmate to think I'm a creep or something"
Tony said and sipped his drink. He was right. What impression would it not only give their soulmate, but also the people, if they found them by tracking them down. They kinda already did, and she actually felt kinda bad for doing it. But she needed to know how her soulmate was, they all did.

———

Thor looked out the window. It was weird visiting one of your old countries. He understood nothing of this Denmark. Everything was so technical. But this was here his soulmate should be. He wondered what they were like. What abilities they might have, and what made them so special, that they had so many soulmarks, one which was a god.
All this soulmark talk and thought, made him think of his brother. For some odd reason, he never knew what Loki's mark looked like. He always hid it, and for a long time, he thought that he may not have one. That theory was later strengthened by the fact that he was a frost giant. Every species has soulmarks, but they show in a different way. Frost giants' soulmarks are a part of the creases in their skin, and since Loki was shapeshifting, no one saw his mark.
Loki hated frost giants though. But his soulmate must be a frost giant, and no matter what race, you will meet your soulmate eventually. Maybe he should ask him when he had found his own.

———

"Hey Nat.."
Clint nudged his girl friend, and nodded towards two figures on the ground. He had noticed them in the crowd, since they stood out quite a bit. First their height difference, second their coloured hair. They had been following them around, and had kept an especially close range between them.
"Probably fans"
She said.
"Dedicated ones"
She added, when she noticed that they knew exactly where they were sitting. The short, pink haired one was holding a camera. Were they reporters? No, they looked a little too young for that. The short one looked 12. Or maybe it was just her height.
"Do you think they're the crazy type?"
Bruce asked, as he also noticed them.
"Probably. What fan girl who follows you around isn't crazy? I'm just afraid that they might actually get a picture of our soulmark"
"Why?"
Nat asked.
"Dunno. It's just... we all have our marks on our lower arms. Makes me a little paranoid that they might find out about this"
He looked around the table, and noticed that Steve's make up was a little smudged. You could see a faded black underneath. Clint really hoped that no one would find out about this. Not until they found their soulmate at least.

———🍀———🌸❦🌼———🍁———

She was fine with following her favourite idols around, while there was a big crowd. But this, being the only two people on the street, who seemed to know where The Avengers were, was a little creepy. Nitri didn't have that kind of filter. Her soulmate had no shame and could do anything. Especially when it came to Flora's Ominous cake (Nitri named it that).
"Nitri, they've seen us. It's not like we blend very much in with our coloured hair and big height difference"
Lena said, as she kept a nervous eye on the roof. It was a miracle that they chose a building that wasn't even that tall. Only a few meters.
"Maybe, but I'm on a mission!"
"So are they, probably too. They definitely hide their marks. Let's see if Flora is done working"
The other girl finally put her camera down, and agreed to go. She took a last glance at the roof, where both Hawkeye and Black Widow were slightly looking down on them.

A/N
I've decided to post every Tuesday from now on because of school. I was in Berlin last weekend, and this week I have midterms, which I felt really unprepared for.

Last thing!
I want to thank everyone who has read this story. I never expected it to be received this well! Thank you !!! ❤️❤️