Part 51

With all this fun time, they spent 2 hours, ladies removed their mehendi, now it's 7 and guests started coming to celebrate Karwachaut...

Meanwhile, Arnav came with a full bowl of Kheer and started having it, sitting beside Khushi, at first she ignored him but couldn't stop herself from pushing the bowl on him making it spill on his t-shirt because he was making sounds and having it. She didn't even wait a second and left from there.

She sat beside Garima and helping her in arranging the stuff needed.

Aisha came with a saree and a box to Khushi, 

Aisha: Khushi, will you change into this? She showed her the saree and box...

Khushi: wow! So beautiful aunty, of course I'll change... thank you aunty...

Aisha: welcome beta, guest room upar hain, 2nd room from the right...

Khushi: sure, I'll be back in a while... 

Khushi went up and saw that the door is locked from inside, she looked at the next room, which door is open, she saw no one is around, so she thought that room as the guest room, as there is no picture of anyone, or anything, so neat and clean... she locked the door and started changed her dress...

Arnav changed in to indo-western outfit and opened the door to get in the room from the walk in wardrobe and shocked to see Khushi changing into saree, he got stunned seeing her in his room and changing, he shut his eyes and went back to the walk-in wardrobe and closed the door behind.

Arnav: is she crazy? Can't she see if there is anyone in the room and then should use it? Then realized that, his room has nothing to describe much, it is neat and clean, with no photos hanged on walls, and nothing interesting at all, obviously, the other person will think of it as a guest room, as he forgot to lock the door.

He waited in there till he heard the room door being closed. He sighed and walked to the room and spent few minutes and then went out of the room where he saw Anjali and Khushi with shocked and surprised expression.

A while back, 

Anjali is looking for Khushi to inform that it's time for her to break the fast, but couldn't find her in the guest room, so she called out her name and surprisingly, she got out from Arnav's room getting all ready in the sari and jewelry, and looking absolutely stunning in the red saree with the simple necklace and jhumkaas matched.

Anjali: you look amazing, you can carry off any outfit... everything looks good on you...

Khushi smiled at her, 

Anjali: so, now you can drape a saree well, seems so... 

Khushi: hey no, I mean, I know how to drape a saree but to others, because I see them while draping but I get clumsy when it comes to myself...

Anjali: oh! But now there is no problem I suppose?

Khushi nodded with a smile... 

Anjali: were you in this room and changing?

Khushi: ha, why are you surprised?

Anjali: this is chote's room.

Khushi's smiled vanished and nervousness came in.

Khushi: what??

Anjali: ha.

Khushi: but no one was in there, and I thought, this room as a guest room.

At that time, Arnav came out of his room to only see them. He tried to behave normally and not to make Khushi conscious.

Arnav: what?